Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel goes on cringy date with roastie and gets brutally rejected.

M

Monk of Failure

Runaway Azkabanian.
-
When she first met the incel, just observe how she looked at him with utter disgust and didn't even make eye contact with him throughout the cringy date, as if he were invisible to her, being completely nauseating by sitting with him. Even such a trashy roastie wants nothing less than Chad.

Bro, his existence left her BOTHERED.

JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO

Just be yourself bro! Women love that ;)

"Are we girlfriend boyfriend or..."
"Just friends"
"Thats okay"

:feelskek: :feelsrope:fuck this was painful to watch, he looked dead behind the eyes in the bowling alley AND that distance between them on the sofa, it's like he's being treated as a diseased animal.:cryfeels: That bitch only did it bcos she was getting paid for the show.

This was fucking painful to watch.

BUT JUST BEEEE YOURSELF, RIGHT?

I would just rope if I looked like that jesus christ. He looks like that guy who turns into a rat in Harry Potter. Normies will watch this and recommend more showers :feelskek:

"Are we girlfriend boyfriend or..."
"Just friends"
"Thats okay"

:feelskek: :feelsrope:fuck this was painful to watch, he looked dead behind the eyes in the bowling alley AND that distance between them on the sofa, it's like he's being treated as a diseased animal.:cryfeels: That bitch only did it bcos she was getting paid for the show.
I'm feeling over the top of the world. This line was very sad.

the fucking look on her face, he actually wants him dead
She looked like she was waiting for the fucking police to come rescue her. :lul: :lul: :lul:

Absolutely brutal..

She looked like she was waiting for the fucking police to come rescue her. :lul: :lul: :lul:
If the whole wasn't being recorded, she'd accuse him of sexual harassment to get rid of him.

They are both equally subhuman, but she could date a guy 2 or 3 points higher than herself while the incel hasn't had pussy since pussy had him and it's going to stay that way unless he's paying.

Brutal

But still this incel should apply the just get a haircut and just work out theories. Yes his face will probably still be shit but at least he wont look like a pig

Cringe the first time I saw it, still brutal to watch.

Looks are the only thing that matters people.

If personality was a thing he wouldn't be in this predicament whatsoever because he seems like a nice enough guy. But I'm sure there must be some toxic masculinity related reason he's single according to IT.

EDIT

Well it looks like he has found his looksmatch. Good on the lad. Just go on TV several times, become a national embarrassment & get your ego destroyed theory.

Last edited:
I like the way we name our videos

She's ugly as fuck though

They are both equally subhuman, but she could date a guy 2 or 3 points higher than herself while the incel hasn't had pussy since pussy had him and it's going to stay that way unless he's paying.
Life is easy if you have hole between your legs.

Brutal

But still this incel should apply the just get a haircut and just work out theories. Yes his face will probably still be shit but at least he wont look like a pig
The comment section has some soycucks saying soy shit.
She's ugly as fuck though
Doesn't matter as long as you got hole between legs.

But I'm sure there must be some toxic masculinity related reason he's single according to IT.
Presumably, he didn't shower that day.

I was watching this while laughing and also crying inside :feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek::cryfeels::feelskek:

That video title is hilarious lmao. :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

I think she didnt like his personality :feelskek:

I can’t watch it because of copyright, the uk is so cucked :feelsrope:

Brutal. But did they not exchange pictures before?

This was fucking painful to watch.

BUT JUST BEEEE YOURSELF, RIGHT?
Same I just skipped through it.. too painful
he's being treated as a diseased animal.:cryfeels: That bitch only did it bcos she was getting paid for the show.
I also believe she did it because of the fame.
I also hate tv shows because they knew exactly based on his looks, what will happen:

The world is blackpilled but everyone fears social repercussions

He exudes confidence,she really missed out ;)

what is wrong with those eyes

@Legendarywristcel the fate òf incel.

Mogs me because he’s on a date

Do you mog him, @tehgymcel420?

video deleted

Craziest thing if he was a female and looked EXACTLY the same, he would probably be in a relationship with some guy.

The guy looks like Dr. Shrunk from Animal Crossing when he used to shave his mustache.
She also looked angry most of the time. Why is she so angry?
And I'm shocked she could reject him as she's uglier than he is.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back