Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Incel gets robbed on camera by normie thugmaxxed youths

• Thread starter FirstofTheMonth
  • Start date
F

FirstofTheMonth

Banned
-

Jesus christ I know that kid had to be terrified

Why do these low iq niggers always film their crimes?

What a dumbass for recording it and putting it online

Funny ngl

I bet Enrique gets laid

Let's see them rob a real nigga instead of a corny white boy. What a bunch of dick sucking losers.

I hate these low iq thug niggers tbh, they are nothing but trash

I grew up in an area full of moroccan gangster wannabes and some negros and they were so annoying, I never interacted with them and they left me alone thankfully.

Poor kid.

These chimp looking thugs are more likely to have sexual partners than any of us. Such is the nature of females.

Nigs gon nog. Good thing they get locked away easily due to being incredibly low iq. I feel bad for blacks that are intelligent and have to look alike to their majority.

if this happened where I live, the incel would be shot the moment he opened his mouth

And yet they still say they have better personalities because they get laid JFL

Small fry nogs bullying a twink for his airpods and sneakers. We should start an incel gang and wipe these normie scum off the streets.

if this happened where I live, the incel would be shot the moment he opened his mouth
Yeah. You always need to be willing to kill. Those nigs would've been shot and killed as they walked away. No remorse.

Small fry nogs bullying a twink for his airpods and sneakers. We should start an incel gang and wipe these normie scum off the streets.
We should tbh. We might even ascend if we do that.

Came in expecting white people doing the robbing

Blacks were better off under slavery. It kept them off the streets committing crimes. They had their futures planned and didn't have to worry about going without food or being homeless.

bunch of nigs with guns vs a short ugly white guy. Girls probably enjoyed watching the ugly male getting bullied and wanted to have sex with the tallfags and guys with good facial bones. jfl nuke the world

bunch of nigs with guns vs a short ugly white guy. Girls probably enjoyed watching the ugly male getting bullied and wanted to have sex with the tallfags and guys with good facial bones. jfl nuke the world
I feel so bad for him, the video was hard to watch.
No wonder why people go ER...

Why did I already know the race of the criminals before opening this thread? JFL.

Send them all back to the motherland and stop all foreign aid to these shithole countries which produce nothing but human filth

This is why I'm going to conceal carry when I'm 21. I'm probably gonna get a Glock and convert it to be full auto. Fuck the ATF, they can suck my cock, if these kind of faggots try to go up to me and rob me, I'm spraying and praying.
These chimp looking thugs are more likely to have sexual partners than any of us. Such is the nature of females.
"Personality" at its finest.

They wouldnt have shot him anyway .

just put your head down bro just study hard bro