Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel gets kicked out cause of lookism and "not being known"

BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Wizardcel
-

View: https://youtu.be/V5xvWOIZVCs

Left wingers and feminazis in Washington State only talk to people "they know". If you're not a commie, feminist soy boy cuck it's over for you. Social circlemaxxing with some left-winger fools seems to be a must these days...a cultural war is going on...

We already lost said culture war long ago

My life is shitty enough, don't want to make it worse by spending time with left-wing foids

My life is shitty enough, don't want to make it worse by spending time with left-wing foids
Exactly. The idiots who think there is a true culture war are coping. Leftists won already, and the cuckservatives are nothing but leftists from a generation ago.

you will be actively discriminated due to lookism

if you try to make friends with foids they will call you a creepy pervert and the cops will take you away

He would, of course, be a longtime friend of at least one of them if he was a 6' Chad. :feelsclown:

That cop was giving the incel a free pass and the idiot just hung around to chat. Comply with lawful orders and gtfo before the situation gets worse

I want to fuck hot left wing foids use and abuse them in every hole ( in Minecraft)

I saw a classmate say on facebook "noone really knows him" right after my entire class refused to be in a group with me, like 8 years ago. I wonder what you have to do before normies say they know you. I was born not to fit in.

I just want to bang them thats all

Normoids do shit like this and are surprised when they get shot lol

Over for being in the knowncels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back