Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Incel gets his revenge on abusive chad brother in Warhammer Fantasy.

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-

But submitting to Chaos is beta behavior, true chad faction is lizard men

Like how he went ER on his oppressors

Sounds like me and my brother tbh.
But submitting to Chaos is beta behavior, true chad faction is lizard men
It’s impossible not to be a cuck in the 40k universe tbh, unless you are a chaos god you are a worthless peon who’s being exploited no matter which army you’re in.

It’s impossible not to be a cuck in the 40k universe tbh, unless you are a chaos god you are a worthless peon who’s being exploited no matter which army you’re in.
But before you die a horrible pointless death for your god emperor, in order to keep the imperial population up you can clap some battle sister cheeks.

But before you die a horrible pointless death for your god emperor, in order to keep the imperial population up you can clap some battle sister cheeks.
Only if forcefully as one of the dark eldar. The astartes and the sororitas have to abstain from all matters of romance and sexual fornication lest they be exiled from their chapter. Though they look like Chads, Space Marines are technically incels and Sisters of Battle are essentially nuns - though ironically some of them like to dress like a bunch of sluts at a Halloween party.

this is Warhammer fantasy

Only if forcefully as one of the dark eldar. The astartes and the sororitas have to abstain from all matters of romance and sexual fornication lest they be exiled from their chapter. Though they look like Chads, Space Marines are technically incels and Sisters of Battle are essentially nuns - though ironically some of them like to dress like a bunch of sluts at a Halloween party.
I'm pretty sure that's only if they take a vow of chastity.

It's been awhile but I'm pretty sure it's a individual thing they can choose to do. Got to keep the populations up.
Pretty sure they can’t even reproduce though since they are genetically modified.

Pretty sure they can’t even reproduce though since they are genetically modified.
Those are the space marines, I'm pretty sure if the sisters are augmented they can still have babies.

Why's that?
DZnUJwj

BBC is only inferior to god in the 40K universe

Hey, Roboute is clapping Eldar cheeks not human.
the imperium is a shitshow
the nids will cleanse this world of all impurity. when there is no more life, there can be no more chaos

the imperium is a shitshow
the nids will cleanse this world of all impurity. when there is no more life, there can be no more chaos
Everyone is messed up in 40,000.