Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Incel" gets girlfriend, claims he is not incel anymore

A

anincelforlifelol

Banned
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JD8eH9qcxN0

This vid in the beginning with his girlfriend on this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J875QwM26eM

Apparently was or knew and liked r/incels.
Guys... I finally went and got myself a really beautiful gf :) I don't know how the fuck it happened since I was just being the same old me, but it happened. The only different thing I did was force myself to get in touch with my intimate side since I've been so depressed all these years and I've never experienced this before. Still haven't had sex yet but I made out with her and she let me feel her up as we watched Netflix. She said she wants to go all the way this weekend. Kinda hard to believe a woman wants to be with me still lol.

I feel bad for this delusional non blackpill incel. He is in a LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP with this girl who is his looksmax. But let me say this again...LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP. LONG DISTANCE RELATIONSHIP.

He'll be back to making videos soon. The women will get bored, and she'll get pounded hard by Chad. After he gets dumped this guy possibly might suicide. Women are not the cure.

If he posted his picture here, he would be called a fakecel and people would demand he be banned.

Sneepysqar said:
If he posted his picture here, he would be called a fakecel and people would demand he be banned.

but he is a fakecel, women are too repulsed by ugly men to give us a chance; that guy in the video is probably getting cucked anyways.

lmao a fucking sonic profile pic

He is being trolled for sure

He used to post angsty edgy crap like usual seen around here.

Surprise surprise he gets gf and his posts do a 180.

Classic.

NekoStance said:

Classic.

I have seen it happen many times. A dark and egdy guy gets a gf and turns normal.and.optimistic. 

"But girl wont fix your life" lol

LanaDelRey said:
I have seen it happen many times. A dark and egdy guy gets a gf and turns normal.and.optimistic. 

Didn't you do it too?

You don't ever stop being "incel" unless you're a fakecel who turns into Chad somehow.

LanaDelRey said:
Ofc I did. 
I didnt even went on PSL when I had a gf.

I think everyone does tbh. 

Just like women shout, "all men are the same!" after being dumped by Chad
Feel kinda bad for truecels that truly deep down think they believe that shit

LanaDelRey said:
Ofc I did. 
I didnt even went on PSL when I had a gf.

"had a gf"

Hahahah calling me out for being a fakecel because I have a girlfriend but take a look at yourself. Hypocrite cunt.

I would not change my perspective even if I got a girlfriend all females are whores.

About "claims he is not incel anymore", well, it is true. He is not incel.

The girl does not look bad TBH.

I guess congratulations to him.

wtf. he is a normbert. he was not incel.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
wtf. he is a normbert. he was not incel.

He will fuck u up m8 he's really good at no scoping

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
He will fuck u up m8 he's really good at no scoping

now that u say that im scared af brah

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
now that u say that im scared af brah

I'm srs luckily she saved him or he would have fucked up some normies real bad

Low tier normy gets laid..big deal

Guys like this just need to redpill, some harder than others...

I stated in another thread if you have been called ugly less than 10 times in your life then you shouldn't be here..being a trucel is nothing to be proud of.

NekoStance said:
I think everyone does tbh. 

Just like women shout, "all men are the same!" after being dumped by Chad
Feel kinda bad for truecels that truly deep down think they believe that shit

I disagree. Elsewhere in the "manosphere" some of the guys that can get women have similar views to incels.

LanaDelRey said:
NekoStance said:
Classic.

I've seen an alt-right / fascist dude become neoliberal/neurotypical when he finally got lucky with online dating.

In a few short months he went from posting obscure far right shit on Evola, Guénon or Hitler to posting on how he loved everything about modern society and far right movements were crazy / needed therapy.

It was truly impressive.

This dumbsss is a fucking joke and a disgrace to the incel community all he did was fuck a used up single mother cumdumpster whore and he suddenly does not believe in the black pill, what an idiot.

The woman's body language in the second video looks really bad for him.

universallyabhorred said:
This dumbsss is a fucking joke and a disgrace to the incel community all he did was fuck a used up single mother cumdumpster whore and he suddenly does not believe in the black pill, what an idiot.

The dude I mentioned in my post above actually ended up with a single mother. He proved the blackpill by managing only to date lower SMV than him, yet acted like everything is about "love" and the bluepill is right.

Fontaine said:
The dude I mentioned in my post above actually ended up with a single mother. He proved the blackpill by managing only to date lower SMV than him, yet acted like everything is about "love" and the bluepill is right.

Dating a single mother is pathetic as fuck, I would respect the moron if he pumped and dumped her, but he is idiotic enough to fall in love. Obviously the worst thing about this is the whore probably has a bunch of chads lined up to cuck him with, the funny thing is the femoid would have never given this guy a chance when it was in its prime.

Fontaine said:

A decent single.mother is a gold.pick.tho. Dont be too quick to discard it. 

My oneitis was a single.mom as well and I was never happier than with her.

LanaDelRey said:
A decent single.mother is a gold.pick.tho. Dont be too quick to discard it. 

My oneitis was a single.mom as well and I was never happier than with her.
Cuck. Single mothers are trash. Whoever fucking raises another man's child is a CUCK. End of story. Zero respect. At the end they deserve to be pumped and dumped.

Also they're the same as normal roasties. They're still a bunch of whores. They just cut to the side of wanting attention from incels in the mean time. They don't love you. And she does not love this "incel". I can't believe this incel is retarded enough to date a single mother.

Her reaction with him is not good.

anincelforlifelol said:
Cuck. Single mothers are trash. Whoever fucking raises another man's child is a CUCK. End of story. Zero respect. At the end they deserve to be pumped and dumped.

Also they're the same as normal roasties. They're still a bunch of whores. They just cut to the side of wanting attention from incels in the mean time. They don't love you. And she does not love this "incel". I can't believe this incel is retarded enough to date a single mother.

Her reaction with him is not good.

But you have much better chances of not being dumped if you date down. 
A single.mom can have maybe 100 suitors,but it is still not 1000.

jagged0 said:
but he is a fakecel, women are too repulsed by ugly men to give us a chance; that guy in the video is probably getting cucked anyways.

You really don't have a clue, brother. Look I hate judging people, and I'd never call someone in my family ugly especially, but my cousin has had a couple of gfs and he's been said to be "uglier" than me by my sister and stepmom numerous times in the past.

I love the dude, we don't talk much, and I just can't quite put my finger on what it is he does to get chicks. We're the same age, he's like 6' 2, pale skinned and overweight, glasses, dark brown eyes, meh beard, thin scraggly hair, and an odd hooked nose. 

In my eyes I'm no better, I'm 5' 11 but could pass for 6', greenish/gray eyes, olive skin, pretty good beard, good head of hair (black), overweight, big head, big eyes, big nose with a terrible profile. 

Still in the back of my mind it's always stumped me how he's had these experiences with different chicks while I never have.

QuantumDummy said:
You really don't have a clue, brother. Look I hate judging people, and I'd never call someone in my family ugly especially, but my cousin has had a couple of gfs and he's been said to be "uglier" than me by my sister and stepmom numerous times in the past.

I love the dude, we don't talk much, and I just can't quite put my finger on what it is he does to get chicks. We're the same age, he's like 6' 2, pale skinned and overweight, glasses, dark brown eyes, meh beard, thin scraggly hair, and an odd hooked nose. 

In my eyes I'm no better, I'm 5' 11 but could pass for 6', greenish/gray eyes, olive skin, pretty good beard, good head of hair (black), overweight, big head, big eyes, big nose with a terrible profile. 

Still in the back of my mind it's always stumped me how he's had these experiences with different chicks while I never have.

You're shorter and brown and he's taller and white, it's obvious why he get girls and you don't.

He never was an incel, he's a 6/10.

Bushladen008 said:
You're shorter and brown and he's taller and white, it's obvious why he get girls and you don't.

I guess you'd have to see the both of us to really give an honest assessment, although that'll never happen. 

Neither of us are white, at least not your typical looking white person. We're mixed with egyptian and italian. 

I'm shorter than him but how exactly does that play out, we live in different states and have never gone looking for chicks together. No one would consider me short by any means, people mistake me for 6'1 or 6' most of the time, my proportions make it seem that way. 

I do agree that me looking more ethnic, even though I'm born and raised in America, feels like it plays a big role.

That girl looks so fucking embarrassed it's unbelievable

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppv2dmAzVm0

kek. She dumped his ass. What a fucking surprise.

anincelforlifelol said:

kek

anincelforlifelol said:
Kek,you could tell from her body language alone what she really felt.

St.Tropez said:
Kek,you could tell from her body language alone what she really felt.

"I fed her macaroni and cheese"
Wtf? Honestly this guy is delusional blaming incels for doxxing him when he was a former incel himself. Pathetic bluepilled faggot. Incels really wouldn't dox another former brother, even someone as pathetic who went to the darkside. Those kiwifarm faggots probably doxxed them. Anyway this guy is like a 23-25 year old incel and was settling with a 35-40 year old crack whore single mother. Pathetic honestly. And she still treated him like shit in the end by ghosting him all together. He even says in the video he bought a ticket to go see her, and she did not open the door for him

BRUTAL.

FUCKING BRUTAL.

You will forever be incel. By the way this is the skank's videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLTpiXQd1nP13a4MJuTW_A

I read comments there and one guy kept commenting to her and she was flirting back with him while she was dating the incel. Women are all horrible fucking creatures.

anincelforlifelol said:
"I fed her macaroni and cheese"
Wtf? Honestly this guy is delusional blaming incels for doxxing him when he was a former incel himself. Pathetic bluepilled faggot. Incels really wouldn't dox another former brother, even someone as pathetic who went to the darkside. Those kiwifarm faggots probably doxxed them. Anyway this guy is like a 23-25 year old incel and was settling with a 35-40 year old crack whore single mother. Pathetic honestly. And she still treated him like shit in the end by ghosting him all together. He even says in the video he bought a ticket to go see her, and she did not open the door for him

BRUTAL.

FUCKING BRUTAL.

You will forever be incel. By the way this is the skank's videos
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiLTpiXQd1nP13a4MJuTW_A

I read comments there and one guy kept commenting to her and she was flirting back with him while she was dating the incel. Women are all horrible fucking creatures.

You know what,they are actually sort of value matched. Although she mogs him a bit. 
Hahahah also yeah blaming "incels" is pure unfiltered cope,the guy is delusion,he doesn't even question why would she trust some internet random over him.

The guy is blind,he cannot understand that he was dumped of his low value and looks and that incels only served as excuse 

I mean the guy is basically on a level of a child of understanding relationships lol. He even sounds retarded when speaking. 
And not even a crack whore old single mother wanted him. Although admittedly I wouldn't want him either EVER.

Blaming incels because ???? and not the cunt that abandoned you without a care. Good white knight retard.

Grotesque said:
Blaming incels because ???? and not the cunt that abandoned you without a care. Good white knight retard.

He was apparently a legitimate "incel" before getting a crack whore single mother and then he just became a white knight. Pathetic. Pathetic at women can do. She treats him like garbage, and he blames incels. LOL.

anincelforlifelol said:
Grotesque said:
He was apparently a legitimate "incel" before getting a crack whore single mother and then he just became a white knight. Pathetic. Pathetic at women can do. She treats him like garbage, and he blames incels. LOL.
Did he even have a relationship with her?
You gotta ask yourself how much is he overvaluing their relation. For all we know they were just in some awkward contact and she bailed on him first chance she got.

The comment he left

>>I think I know who these fuckers are. I'm just trying to get in contact with Mahatma now. Hopefully, I am able to regain her trust.
Edit: I think I'm blocked even tho I didn't do anything except love her. Great...

man oh man he's g oing the bluepilled path. dang!

St.Tropez said:
Did he even have a relationship with her?
You gotta ask yourself how much is he overvaluing their relation. For all we know they were just in some awkward contact and she bailed on him first chance she got.

They did have a relationship if I can remember from his videos. It was long distance (kek). I can't believe this dude got a ticket to go see her, and she wouldn't open the door for him. If that's not suicidefuel I don't know what is. I'd immediately go back home and end it.

anincelforlifelol said:
They did have a relationship if I can remember from his videos. It was long distance (kek). I can't believe this dude got a ticket to go see her, and she wouldn't open the door for him. If that's not suicidefuel I don't know what is. I'd immediately go back home and end it.

Hahahah. And you just know that she probably warned him not toncome before and guy couldn't take a hint so he comes all the way there.

The amount of neediness and clingnes for this uglish depressive single mother crack whore is just unreal.

TheVman said:
The comment he left

>>I think I know who these fuckers are. I'm just trying to get in contact with Mahatma now. Hopefully, I am able to regain her trust.
Edit: I think I'm blocked even tho I didn't do anything except love her. Great...

I remember when I was a pathetic bluepilled faggot years ago. But it's even more pathetic when you are a self proclaimed incel and all of a sudden you get a girlfriend, and you dump out inceldom from your life, and become completely bluepilled. This guy's fucked for life. That 35 year old hag will always be in the back of his mind.

Watch closely incels. This is what happens when an incel gets a girlfriend. Everything is "fine" for a few months, and then she dumps you. Congratulations. You're now more miserable than you were before you met her, and even worse you now will forever have this attachment to that girl who you gave your "love" to.

Incels will never win.

St.Tropez said:
Hahahah. And you just know that she probably warned him not toncome before and guy couldn't take a hint so he comes all the way there.

The amount of neediness and clingnes for this uglish depressive single mother crack whore is just unreal.
Even a fucking 4/10 single mother crack whore thinks she's too good for an incel. It's unfuckingreal.

I found one video of that whore showing her feet and one guy was saying how he loves feet and would love to see more, and she was teasing/flirting with him saying how she'll make a new one since he said that. Brutal reminder that this is still while she was dating the incel in the OP. It's over for us honestly.

anincelforlifelol said:
TheVman said:
The comment he left
I remember when I was a pathetic bluepilled faggot years ago. But it's even more pathetic when you are a self proclaimed incel and all of a sudden you get a girlfriend, and you dump out inceldom from your life, and become completely bluepilled. This guy's fucked for life. That 35 year old hag will always be in the back of his mind.
Watch closely incels. This is what happens when an incel gets a girlfriend. Everything is "fine" for a few months, and then she dumps you. Congratulations. You're now more miserable than you were before you met her, and even worse you now will forever have this attachment to that girl who you gave your "love" to.
Incels will never win.
I was dumped probably 4-5 times like that. Just one day you get the talk or she goes cold on you.
I learned the hard way that it means she us just not into you. But hell il admit back in the day I used to plead with them and beg them. And I am not ashamed to admit I used to even cry in front of them when that happened.

Being an incel trully is something else. Nowadays I do understand what they mean when they go cold so I never pursue them after.