Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel gets drinks thrown at him by 4 little girls

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
According to the official story, he wanted to kidnap the 4 girls. But they fought back by throwing drinks on him. They claim that he tried to grab the little girl. I don't believe some lone dude would kidnap 4 girls just like that, in the middle of the day. Perhaps he touched her because that he wanted to ask for directions or something? She got scared and imagined a kidnapping because that he was ugly.

Guarantee the guy was subhuman looking.

That's just fucked up. Those girls did good.

And of course every normie believes the femoids

Why tf would you touch someone if you wanted directions? Clearly it was a kidnapping

Fuck the media..i belive this guy did nothing. Those foids propably made fun of him or something and he went there to scold them or tell them to stop.

This is the weirdest tampon commercial I've ever seen.

The story I read didn't really give any evidence other than "the girls said this" which really makes me believe there is more to this story. They showed his picture and he looks fucking gross so I'd probably imagine him being a virgin that gets so desperate he feels he needs to rape a little girl since little girls are the only virgin females in this society now.

As I said above I do truly feel that there is more to this story until I see actual fucking video footage of the kidnapping. I'm an unattractive male and have been hounded by young girls before for doing absolutely nothing. Maybe they were making fun of him and he just fucking snapped. Wouldn't surprise me. Females always feel the need to emasculate men and think their pussy will give them a pass to not face the consequences of their mouth.

The idea of a man attempting to kidnap FOUR GIRLS sounds stupid as fuck to me. I don't buy into the story.
Just think of it...

You're a man and try to kidnap four little girls, one of them will ALWAYS run away and call for help loudly.

You have to be 30 IQ to attempt that.

The idea of a man attempting to kidnap FOUR GIRLS sounds stupid as fuck to me. I don't buy into the story.
Just think of it...

You're a man and try to kidnap four little girls, one of them will ALWAYS run away and call for help loudly.

You have to be 30 IQ to attempt that.

They lie.

Looking for directions or not, no grown man should touch a young girl on the street

And of course every normie believes the femoids
I believe the dude no matter what tbh. Foids lie 99% of the time.

Women should be the property of the fathers until the husbands buy them.

Imagine if a chad was trying to "kidnap" them these cunts would be happily to let it be

drinks thrown at him by 4 little girls​

NotLittle

Girl in black serves as evidence that even foids with giant gazongas still get called "little girl"

i belive this guy did nothing. Those foids propably made fun of him or something and he went there to scold them or tell them to stop.
is there even any evidence he covered her mouth, like DNA transfer or footage?

interesting how they say his ruined shirt is "evidence of their bravery" before even finding proof they weren't the aggressors

for all we know they're mean girls and just decided to throw drinks and kick him knowing he prob wouldn't fight back

is there even any evidence he covered her mouth, like DNA transfer or footage?

interesting how they say his ruined shirt is "evidence of their bravery" before even finding proof they weren't the aggressors
Foids can just say whatever they want and be believed, utter clown world