Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Garrett's oneitis is getting railed by D1 Quarterback now

imbored21

imbored21

Banned
-

4 years later.
C0FixxjUcAAZYWr.jpg

CuHJ5uTXYAEpQpa.jpg

C0FixxkUoAAvpLm.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/?hl=en

cucks, when will they learn?

Pure suiFuel. If your short Its Over.

Fucking suifuel.
Lmfao what a cliche,
She's maybe the hottest jb I've ever seen.

Oh no... that poor fucking bastard embarrassed himself for fucking nothing, looks like we found a future incels.is user bois

that nigga got a slayer name too. gunner :feelzez: > garret :feelsautistic:

RIP it's over. Chad always wins, she probably makes fun of that kid in front of all her stacy friends and chad fuckbuddies.

Fucking suifuel.
Lmfao what a cliche,
She's maybe the hottest jb I've ever seen.
Larson would be proud

RIP it's over. Chad always wins, she probably makes fun of that kid in front of all her stacy friends and chad fuckbuddies.
100%they will watching that clip over and over in a big group making fun of her for being hit on by an incel.

Who is this conceited little pig?

Who could have seen this coming?

What did he expect.

But she did look impressed by him and the video didn't show a rejection..

But she did look impressed by him and the video didn't show a rejection..
She did it just to look nice, it would ruin her reputation if she full on slammed the poor guy for his looks.
Especially on camera.

Of course she is. Alexa is stunning.

She did it just to look nice, it would ruin her reputation if she full on slammed the poor guy for his looks.
Especially on camera.
The foids never did that whenever I made a bold move in public for them. They were not looked down on at all either. I was.

The foids never did that whenever I made a bold move in public for them. They were not looked down on at all either. I was.
True, but think about the people she would enrage if she decided to call this boi out and be totally rude to him. I think if those cameras were off our "nice" little femoid would have absolutely destroyed his ass.

Hey the comments under the videos Youtube comment section is blackpilled AF.

The original clip was one of the first blackpills I've seen.

Fucking cringed so hard during the dance couldn't even watch it.
And JFL if this girl was in Hip Hop class their is no way she wasn't taking BBC from Tyrone. That is the dream of every girl in these dance classes.

Fucking ragefuel. I want to kill that bitch now. I'm getting an ER attack again.

Stupid whores. She even has to wear makeup because she's not his looksmatch, she'd be better off with Garrett.

The scars on her stomach are incel tier.

Oh no... that poor fucking bastard embarrassed himself for fucking nothing, looks like we found a future incels.is user bois
funny thing is, incels wouldnt cuck themselves this hard, this guy will be a gigacuck athiest fedoratipper, mark my words

antimatter ragefuel

This was difficult to watch years ago, still has not lost it's potency.

Looking at these smug attractive people is prime ragefuel for me. If I lived in the US (aka. the Capital of Chads and Stacies), I'm sure I'd be dead by now.

Looking at these smug attractive people is prime ragefuel for me. If I lived in the US (aka. the Capital of Chads and Stacies), I'm sure I'd be dead by now.

This is one of the reasons I can't ask women out. It's just pathetic and humiliating. We are garrett and this quarterback is her boyfriend.

There are more than enough good looking tall guys for every femoid out there. They're happy to share, happy to be a part of Chad's harem. And there's nothing we can do but rage and despair.

https://gyazo.com/54b5f531f394e75c28319f64e4ee8f3e
I mog his face, this is pure fuel for us manlets, just look at the way she is looking up to him and giving him those fuck me eyes.

Its over for manlets
https://gyazo.com/54b5f531f394e75c28319f64e4ee8f3e
I mog his face, this is pure fuel for us manlets, just look at the way she is looking up to him and giving him those fuck me eyes.

Its over for manlets
well not MOG, but have clearly better facial features than him such as a much stronger jaw, its all about HEIGHT

Last edited:
It makes ME angry watching him not know his place as an incel, imagine how the stacies and chads feel. Who does he think he is, with his stupid fedora and arms that are literally smaller and weaker than hers. He obviously just joined the dance club to try and get close to girls, probably to get close to her. He has zero talent.

How dare he even try going for that prime aryan stacie. He needs to go back to picking locks.

She goes to Duke of course she's a bitch

I feel bad for Garrett. :(

Jesus. What a Chad.
I bet in less than 2 years he'll dump her like the piece of shit she is. Most likely he's already cheating and cucking her. Femoid cucks are just as bad as male cucks.

I bet in less than 2 years he'll dump her like the piece of shit she is. Most likely he's already cheating and cucking her. Femoid cucks are just as bad as male cucks.
He has a high trust face. Looks like a good man. He wouldn't break her heart like that.

hope garrett leanred his lesson
He has a high trust face. Looks like a good man. He wouldn't break her heart like that.
looks can be deceiving

Absolutely brutal. He is going to statusmax as a QB at Duke, and have a year or two of solid smashing of prime JB/teen puss before he ditches her... oh YES, he will 100 percent ditch that whore.

She is so petite I'm just imagining her getting rammed... fucking slut. Just imagine all of the Chads friends talking about the incel dancing for her, laughing and mocking him.

Absolutely brutal. He is going to statusmax as a QB at Duke, and have a year or two of solid smashing of prime JB/teen puss before he ditches her... oh YES, he will 100 percent ditch that whore.

She is so petite I'm just imagining her getting rammed... fucking slut. Just imagine all of the Chads friends talking about the incel dancing for her, laughing and mocking him.

Duke is a microcosm of everything wrong with the universe.

A while back on /r9k/ they cyberstalked this kid and found his instagram. He's completely changed himself and enter mid level normie mode , taking pictures with girls and going on dates.

God, I wonder what it is like to have two femoids attracted to you simultaneously.

Of course she is. Alexa is stunning.
She has an ugly ass scar across her ribs from a surgery she had as a kid. You can find it if you dig. God had to take something away from that chick after the face he gave her
The scars on her stomach are incel tier.

I don't think so, let's check in 2 years and see if he dropped her.

what a chad holy fuckkk. its over for us

I don't think so, let's check in 2 years and see if he dropped her.
We'll see. I think the girl is more likely to cause the break up if anything. She is heartless.

All women eventually want Chad and keep searching for a higher quality male. Once femoids realize their true value, a sub8 male is nothing but a mere orbiting object toward them.