Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel Fuel: Chad disrespects Incel and gets shot

No face for your gunshot wounds.

lmao he trolled the chad and rekt him based kid :dab::dab::dab: :feelsokman: what is this footage from ? :feelshaha:
4D4CFC30 AF22 4452 A6A8 B9E790862889
that face after he got shoot lmao every douchebag chads should have to make that soyboy facial expression atleast once in their life :feelshaha:

Last edited:
All incels should be able to conceal carry handguns for their own protection against the vicious chads, chads already have the advantage over incels because of genetic superiority which results in them being taller ,having higher bone density and more trauma resistant skull structure than incels.

Guns are the only way for incels to level the playing field and give us a chance at self-defence against those obnoxious brutes.

lmao he trolled the chad and rekt him based kid :dab::dab::dab: :feelsokman: what is this footage from ? :feelshaha:View attachment 585450 that face after he got shoot lmao every douchebag chads should have to make that soyboy facial expression atleast once in their life :feelshaha:
Snowfall season 4 lmao

The incel mogs the Chad.

Very based.

All incels should be able to conceal carry handguns for their own protection against the vicious chads, chads already have the advantage over incels because of genetic superiority which results in them being taller ,having higher bone density and more trauma resistant skull structure than incels.

Guns are the only way for incels to level the playing field and give us a chance at self-defence against those obnoxious brutes.
:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Very based.

:yes::yes::yes::yes:
Agreed based :feelsYall: here in canada we are such fags that we can't even legally carry pepper sprays :feelskek:

He turned around rather quickly. I believe it was out of fear, meaning he fulfilled the criteria for self-defense.

Agreed based :feelsYall: here in canada we are such fags that we can't even legally carry pepper sprays :feelskek:
I thought Iran was the only shithole that did this senseless idiocy.

I thought Iran was the only shithole that did this senseless idiocy.
In Iran you basically have no right to defend yourself.
If some tried to kill you you are better of just running or just fucking dying on the spot because if you defend yourself they're gonna hang you anyway.

If some tried to kill you you are better of just running or just fucking dying on the spot because if you defend yourself they're gonna hang you anyway.
I mean it's basically the same here it's absolutely fucking retarded :feelshaha: its like the government litteraly support obnoxious chads bruality

UK is even worst. I've seen clear cut cases of self-defense get the victim prosecuted because of "excessive force" cope.

Matter of fact, I was in some nxgger area the other day and 3 nxggers jumped out of a van with knives and tried robbing me. Fortunately, I remain reasonably fit and they were not able to catch me when I started running. But it just made me think, how tf are people here supposed to defend themselves? Are we supposed to just get stabbed and do nothing? what the hell? We need guns

UK is even worst. I've seen clear cut cases of self-defense get the victim prosecuted because of "excessive force" cope.

Matter of fact, I was in some nxgger area the other day and 3 nxggers jumped out of a van with knives and tried robbing me. Fortunately, I remain reasonably fit and they were not able to catch me when I started running. But it just made me think, how tf are people here supposed to defend themselves? Are we supposed to just get stabbed and do nothing? what the hell? We need guns
Madness. Clown world.