Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Incel from sandnigger country offs himself after being rejected by foid

WOW IT'S OKAY TO SHOW DEAD SUB 5 MALES IN REDDITARD BUT NOT DEAD WHORES FUCK OFF CUCKS

FUCK I HATE REDDIT FUCK IT TO HELL KILL ALL CUCKS BURN ALL WHORES DIE NORMFAGGOTS

I took one look at his deformed shitskinned face and immediately knew his entire life story

nevER began

Based way to go out. He is certainly in paradise with the prophet Muhammad and Allah and has received a harem of virgin Stacys for his righteous deeds

Normies say stuff like this and then try to play the moral high ground. They don't care about right or wrong, they really don't give a shit. All they care about is doing what they're told to and believing in what they're told to and getting angry at what they're told to even when it's hypocritical. Their morals, their code. It's all a bad joke. Dropped at the first sight of trouble. They're only as good as the world allows them to be. And these guys aren't good at all although they still virtue signal. They can laugh all they want and insult him to feel better but they can never bring the girl he took with him back. What a tragedy

Attachments

• Picsart_22-12-05_01-15-08-015.jpg
    Picsart_22-12-05_01-15-08-015.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 35
Meanwhile I would get banned for posting a picture of a beheaded foid. Double standards

Bitch ass whore got sent back to the lobby

boyo laying down and taking a good rest from life, goals

I wonder what would happen if a chad rejected a foid so the foid beheaded a chad, then the foid killed herself when the police closed in on her. Would that be allowed on reddit? Probably not.

I wonder what would happen if a chad rejected a foid so the foid beheaded a chad, then the foid killed herself when the police closed in on her. Would that be allowed on reddit? Probably not.
Yeah, the double standards. Even soy cucks are in gore sites. Numales ruin everything in every single corner of the net. They are everywhere

Yeah, the double standards. Even soy cucks are in gore sites. Numales ruin everything in every single corner of the net. They are everywhere
I mean this is on reddit, gore sites I don’t go to often but I’ve seen some pretty nasty comments on gore sites that would probably make a soy cuck faint

Based way to go out. He is certainly in paradise with the prophet Muhammad and Allah and has received a harem of virgin Stacys for his righteous deeds
Doesn’t suicide send you straight to hell in Islam? Unless it’s for Jihad and you take Kafirs with you?

I’m not too familiar with the other Jew-worshipping, dick cutting, sand religion.

Doesn’t suicide send you straight to hell in Islam? Unless it’s for Jihad and you take Kafirs with you?

I’m not too familiar with the other Jew-worshipping, dick cutting, sand religion.
I'm not a muslim. Personally I think Islam is the most retarded religion on the planet. I hate all Abhramic religions and only said what I said facetiously.

But yes murder/suicide will send you to hell in Islam unless you are fighting against infidels in Allah name