Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel friend got a girlfriend! Thoughts?

DanTheDominator

DanTheDominator

Greycel
Subject.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1511001429627.jpg
    FB_IMG_1511001429627.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 312
had to crop the guy off to jerk off but i managed it

Been dating for 2 months now. Know him personally.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1511001474000.jpg
    FB_IMG_1511001474000.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 293
Are you sure she doesn't have a penis?

Also, in before he gets cucked. Maybe.

panzerfury said:
Are you sure she doesn't have a penis?

Also, in before he gets cucked.  Maybe.

I've met her in person. No signs of her being a tranny aha.

ps this OP is troll poster and this is fake as shit

how..... how....

how old are they? where did they meet?

AlexanderR97 said:
how..... how....

how old are they? where did they meet?

I know it blew my away aswell. His 21 and she is 20. I'm pretty sure they met while out and about it some shit not exactly sure. This is the only thing that gives me hope anymore sadly... aha

JUST BE WHITE GAME

I see this occasionally with Caucasian couples. The white wymyn will not afford ethnicels the same consideration.

...after seeing the second pic Im torn between flat out calling BS, declaring he's straight up paying a hooker to RP as his girlfriend, or that is, in fact, just a tranny.

Idk.

I just DK anymore.

panzerfury said:
...after seeing the second pic Im torn between flat out calling BS, declaring he's straight up paying a hooker to RP as his girlfriend, or that is, in fact, just a tranny.

Idk.

I just DK anymore.

I feel your pain man. I've done my best too avoid meeting him in person after he begun dating. Rubbed it in my face enough... turned into a complete arsehole over night..

looks theory destroyed

again

P.S. example of Just Be Blonde maybe?

Congrats to him. As long as he respects other incels and our struggles, he's good

She's probably a tranny but still better looking than anything that's ever looked at me twice

DanTheDominator said:
I feel your pain man. I've done my best too avoid meeting him in person after he begun dating. Rubbed it in my face enough... turned into a complete arsehole over night..

That's exactly why I don't have friends or leave my house anymore.  Fuck people.

alsalsk said:
Congrats to him. As long as he respects other incels and our struggles, he's good

Nah he changed and turned into a complete arsehole. Constantly talking about how great sex is and how I'm just being a sad virgin for no reason. Pisses me off man.

Either:

1) He's rich.
2) He's getting cucked.
3) OP is lying to us.

DanTheDominator said:
Nah he changed and turned into a complete arsehole. Constantly talking about how great sex is and how I'm just being a sad virgin for no reason. Pisses me off man.

The one advantage for those of us who never had any friends, I guess. Never had to deal with that shit.

panzerfury said:
That's exactly why I don't have friends or leave my house anymore.  Fuck people.

I agree. He went from one of the most kindest and considerate people I've met. Even introduced me to Incel. Then changed when he got some pussy. Fuck frienda.

DanTheDominator said:

What a douche bag.

Well shit maybe their is hope for some incels.

itsOVER said:
Either:

1) He's rich.
2) He's getting cucked.
3) OP is lying to us.

The one advantage for those of us who never had any friends, I guess. Never had to deal with that shit.

He isn't that rich as I know of but still could be spending all his left over money on her..

DanTheDominator said:
Dufuck, you a troll? In some other thread you were talkong about how much sex you get. Are you fucking fakecelling cunt?

Also, fuck the guy, he will get cucked 100%, fucking loser

She’ll dump him within a few months.

DanTheDominator said:
He isn't that rich as I know of but still could be spending all his left over money on her..

Almost certainly is.

Besides, being betabux can mean more than just money. Maybe she's messed up in the head and he's her shoulder to cry on...that kind of support. I.e. she's with him for the support, financial or otherwise, and not cos of attraction.

alsalsk said:
Dufuck, you a troll? In some other thread you were talkong about how much sex you get. Are you fucking fakecelling cunt?

Also, fuck the guy, he will get cucked 100%, fucking loser

What post am I talking about getting tons of sex? I haven't even had any physical contact with a  single female in my life so that can't be me.

Dafuq does she have poor eyesight or something?
That's one ugly motherfucker and to add insult to injury he looks ginger.

itsOVER said:
DanTheDominator said:
Almost certainly is.
Besides, being betabux can mean more than just money. Maybe she's messed up in the head and he's her shoulder to cry on...that kind of support. I.e. she's with him for the support, financial or otherwise, and not cos of attraction.

Jesus christ, every post I read of yours is pure cope, just stop it already

you admitted in this thread that your basically a basement dwelling autist:
itsOVER said:
Either:
1) He's rich.
2) He's getting cucked.
3) OP is lying to us.

please get out there and get some experience under your belt

NekoStance said:
Jesus christ, every post I read of yours is pure cope, just stop it already

you admitted in this thread that your basically a basement dwelling autist:

please get out there and get some experience under your belt

Someone ban this faggot. Telling someone to 'get more experience' in a forum precisely for those without much experience. GTFO of here Chad, you don't belong.

DanTheDominator said:
What post am I talking about getting tons of sex? I haven't even had any physical contact with a  single female in my life so that can't be me.

@ryo_hazuki @master @blickpall

https://imgur.com/a/wPctP

Don't give two shits anymore about sex havers being here, but don't appreciate lying fakecel trolls.

alsalsk said:
@ryo_hazuki @master @blickpall

https://imgur.com/a/wPctP

Don't give two shits anymore about sex havers being here, but don't appreciate lying fakecel trolls.

If you read it carefully you will see that my friend gets the girls and NOT me. I said my height to prove that height doesn't matter!?
T
Also that score women on a daily basis is a typo. I meant my friend scores them. Look through all my posts and tell me if I look like a troll.

I don't like being falsely accused.

DanTheDominator said:
Good try cunt, if you had just stuck with the sex haver angle, I wouldn't have given two shits. We have blackpilled sex havers in here like Zyros. What's the point of being a lying cunt.

DanTheDominator said:
If you read it carefully you will see that my friend gets the girls and NOT me. I said my height to prove that height doesn't matter!?

"I'm 6 foot and score women on an average basis"

GTFO liar

Edit: Pretty fucking suspicious mate, willing to give you a chance.

alsalsk said:
Good try cunt, if you had just stuck with the sex haver angle, I wouldn't have given two shits. We have blackpilled sex havers in here like Zyros. What's the point of being a lying cunt.

"I'm 6 foot and score women on an average basis"

GTFO liar

Yeah like I would post over 40 posts and spend hours on here just too troll. Look through my entire post history like I said and tell me if I look like a fucken troll too you.

DanTheDominator said:

I hate these kind of traitors who forget the past and arent able to stay humble.

Zyros said:
I hate these kind of traitors who forget the past and arent able to stay humble.

I agree. Sadly it seems most people change like this once they get a girlfriend.

He's average. His eye area is just fucking dog shit. He has forward growth,.

DanTheDominator said:
Yeah like I would post over 40 posts and spend hours on here just too troll. Look through my entire post history like I said and tell me if I look like a fucken troll too you.

There have been trolls that were on here for years.

But upon second inspection and based on context, there can be some doubt that it was miss-typed.

He wasn't a truecel to begin with. He looks to be a 6/10.

I am glad he got a relation ship he escaped Inceldom. Hope he wont be a betabux cuck.

alsalsk said:

But upon second inspection and based on context, there can be some doubt that it was miss-typed.

That one was of my first posts and I wasent aware of the edit button st the time so just left it as it is aha. All good man.

DankIncel said:
I am glad he got a relation ship he escaped Inceldom. Hope he wont be a betabux cuck.
LOL what? Dude's a 3/10. Look at that eye area and chin and shitty haircut

DanTheDominator said:

I'm not accusing you of being a troll but you would be surprised how much time and effort sex havers put in here just to make fun of us and troll even if they have an attractive and caring girlfriend waiting for them next door.

DankIncel said:

Yeah, this guy looks like he was just a volcel. You cannot be a truecel with that lower third.

DanTheDominator said:
alsalsk said:
That one was of my first posts and I wasent aware of the edit button st the time so just left it as it is aha. All good man.
Just back on that post tho, how hot did that asian guy have to be to slay, I want to surgury max when I get money and wondering what my minimum needs to be. And what age is he?

modus_coperandi said:
I'm not accusing you of being a troll but you would be surprised how much time and effort sex havers put in here just to make fun of us and troll even if they have an attractive and caring girlfriend waiting for them next door.

I'm very new to online forums in general so that does surprise me that people pit that much effort into trolling. I personally don't see what gratification they get out of it aha. Thanks for informing me on such people so I will be more wary in the future.

alsalsk said:
Just back on that post tho, how hot did that asian guy have to be to slay, I want to surgury max when I get money and wondering what my minimum needs to be. And what age is he?

That's a screenshot of his Facebook profile pic. Most of it seems to be the haircut.

[quote="alsalsk" pid='116977'

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171220-024759.png
    Screenshot_20171220-024759.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 145
  • Screenshot_20171220-024759.png
    Screenshot_20171220-024759.png
    367.5 KB · Views: 130
alsalsk said:
That's a screenshot of his Facebook profile pic. Most of it seems to be the haircut.[/quote]

Holy shit, dude doesn't even look asian. Lol, asian looking asians and curries are fucked for life. Just be white theory growing stronger.

DankIncel said:

That guy is in no way shape or form a 6/10. He's a 3 at absolute best.

alsalsk said:
That's a screenshot of his Facebook profile pic. Most of it seems to be the haircut.

Holy shit, dude doesn't even look asian. Lol, asian looking asians and curries are fucked for life. Just be white theory growing stronger.
[/quote]

I forgot the fact that he was mixed race shit.. His the only Asian kid I really know personally so yeah.

She found a beta provider after 70 gangbangs