Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Friend Becomes Chad After High School

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
I have a friend who was kind of an incel in high school. He was a little babyfaced and he always had beyond horrific with social skills. Even though we went to different schools, we kept in touch. He grew into his body a lot better and now is pretty good looking around 8-8.5.

I literally nonstop hear from him about girls approaching him and him being too fucking autistic to do anything and it makes me want to rope more and more. Just some quotes for you guys.

"This one cute girl in my CS class sat next to me all first semester and gave me her number lmao should I text her?"

"I was at this party and this girl said 'Make out with me now or I'll make out with your friend' it was pretty legit"

"This girl in my dorm keeps inviting me over it's so weird"

FUCKING END ME NOW WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS WHY WON'T GIRLS LOVE ME WHEN I PUT ALL THE EFFORT IN

ropecel said:
FUCKING END ME NOW WHY CAN'T IT BE LIKE THIS IT DOESN'T EVEN HAVE TO BE LIKE THIS WHY WON'T GIRLS LOVE ME WHEN I PUT ALL THE EFFORT IN

Just fucking lol if you're not above an 8 in today's society. Also, it's unfair how we have to put all the effort in and not get anything back, yet these guys get it handed to them on a silver platter.

proof you need to be 20 to be incel

Sounds like he needs the Blackpill

Pic of him, OP? I feel like LARPing today.

kind of life fuel for me since i have lots of face fat and shitty social skills

Sexual selection at work.