Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel forums are the only place where you can talk about being incel and not be mocked and victim blamed

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
Everywhere else, incels are blamed. Told to get a better personality, told redpilled bullshit, or at best people understands the reason you don't get laid is your looks, but still laugh at you and bully you for it. Specially normies who get laid like once a year, those are the most aggressive about trying to feel superior.

Honestly, I think the best retort to smug normies may be "what do you mean, I get laid all I want" and if they look at you like they don't believe you, just say "why wouldn't I get laid? im respectful and kind to women (or "i run game and hold frame" if its a redpiller) and they love it". They won't believe you, but if they say anything about it being unlikely due to your looks, they'll be admitting that the blackpill is real :feelsthink:

I'm sick of being mogged everywhere I go. People know I'm inferior just by looking at me.

I don't even bother with normies anymore. They're beneath me.

This is true. There is literally nowhere else for us to complain about inceldom.

This is true. There is literally nowhere else for us to complain about inceldom.
like literally everywhere else, even manosphere forums, will laugh at you for being unsuccessful, or at least see it as a flaw that's your fault, no matter what

even mgtow copers act like they're choosing to be alone, which btw is pathetic

like literally everywhere else, even manosphere forums, will laugh at you for being unsuccessful, or at least see it as a flaw that's your fault, no matter what

Are normies unable to empathize with incels? Surely they know that some men aren’t attractive enough to get laid but they’d rather mock virgins than empathize with them.

Are normies unable to empathize with incels? Surely they know that some men aren’t attractive enough to get laid but they’d rather mock virgins than empathize with them.
from my experience, they think we deserve it basically.

Are normies unable to empathize with incels?
100%

Surely they know that some men aren’t attractive enough to get laid but they’d rather mock virgins than empathize with them.
They do, but if you say this message as an incel they go apeshit and use any fallacy and mental gymnastic in the world to deny it. They don't hate the message, they hate the messenger.

Cope, people here attack each other all the time

many normies like to jump to blaming you even if you weren't the one who brought up the damn topic

Cope, people here attack each other all the time
yeah but its not the same. you dont get called a loser or virgin here and if someone did they'd get banned. here, incel suffering is understood. :feelscry:

Exactly why I refuse to go on a "less radical" site or subreddit that IT users normally suggest. If I quit here and joined some subreddit like r/IncelExit or r/FA, I would be gaslighted to hell and would be banned for defending my experiences. Subreddits like those are filled to the brim with soycuck whiteknights and egomaniacal women, who get a kick out of preying on lonely and vulnerable men, and enjoy gaslighting them and their experiences to the point of frustration. Already happened multiple times, been there, done that, and it won't happen again.

Last edited:
yeah but its not the same. you dont get called a loser or virgin here and if someone did they'd get banned
True, but it's still pretty shit. You'd think this would be a more supportive place due to our shared suffering.

True, but it's still pretty shit. You'd think this would be a more supportive place due to our shared suffering.
yea i feel you brocel. i got here when braincels was banned and at first i was shocked too. its really edgy and low iq at times, but the based posters make it worth it

Everywhere else, incels are blamed. Told to get a better personality, told redpilled bullshit, or at best people understands the reason you don't get laid is your looks, but still laugh at you and bully you for it. Specially normies who get laid like once a year, those are the most aggressive about trying to feel superior.

Honestly, I think the best retort to smug normies may be "what do you mean, I get laid all I want" and if they look at you like they don't believe you, just say "why wouldn't I get laid? im respectful and kind to women (or "i run game and hold frame" if its a redpiller) and they love it". They won't believe you, but if they say anything about it being unlikely due to your looks, they'll be admitting that the blackpill is real :feelsthink:
Thats because we are a group of men that share similiar experiences and feelings,
Normies are still going to fucking claim that you "Aren't confident" Enough or some bluepill shit to bring the blame away from looks, They will make up bullshit in their own minds and slap that assumption onto you as if it is true, I never want to speak to these trash again, I will disprove all the trash that say that I will have to be forced to talk to trash, Even if I have to murder-suicide to obtain it, I will get it.

many normies like to jump to blaming you even if you weren't the one who brought up the damn topic
Think Ik what you mean tbh
It's like when normies listen to Jordan Peterson and then try to deliberately bring up "uncomfortable" topics just to see which low SMV guy they can visibly upset.

Exactly why I refuse to go on a "less radical" site or subreddit that IT users normally suggest. If I quit here and joined some subreddit like r/IncelExit or r/FA, I would be gaslighted to hell and would be banned for defending my experiences. Subreddits like those are filled to the brim with soycuck whiteknights and egomaniacal women, who get a kick out of preying on lonely and vulnerable men, and enjoy gaslighting them and their experiences to the point of frustration. Already happened multiple times, been there, done that, and it won't happen again.
incelexit is a joke tbh
Thats because we are a group of men that share similiar experiences and feelings,
Normies are still going to fucking claim that you "Aren't confident" Enough or some bluepill shit to bring the blame away from looks, They will make up bullshit in their own minds and slap that assumption onto you as if it is true, I never want to speak to these trash again, I will disprove all the trash that say that I will have to be forced to talk to trash, Even if I have to murder-suicide to obtain it, I will get it.
based

they're all, in a way, just like the mentally challenged ITer making those childish comics even though he's 30. even if they don't have severe autism like him or draw cringe, their arguments are the same. they assume they're right because they're morally superior so they can't possibly listen to us, and they "prove us wrong" based on that assumption, so their "arguments" are often dumb shit like "yikes did you really say that? that's why you're incel, you're not supposed to think socially unacceptable things", "maybe, just maybe, you'd get a gf if you took a shower"

Last edited:

Mgtow are dishonest. "I cannot get laid because I have standards", no you cannot get laid because you're unattractive.
B-b-but, looks aren't everything :soy: :soy::soy:

Largepreview

Last edited:
But cucks and IT STILL stalk us and won’t leave us the fuck alone. We cannot have peace.

Won't concern me soon enough. I'm leaving this degenerate part of the world as soon as I can. I'll live out the rest of my life serving our gook overlords.