Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] incel forums are the best places to know and meet women

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
of course I've never met a woman here and I haven't even tried
anyway for incels incel forums are really the best places to ascend because:
- cold approach is giga-chad only
- dating apps are giga-chad only
- social circle maxx is NT only and at least HTN only
- we aren't oofydoofy, I'm not funny, I'm boring af
- we aren't in the cool kids, fuck fuck fuck, I want to be a member of the cool kids so bad, REEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree:
- we aren't dark triad, we are too nice to be dark triad, and you CAN'T become a cool edgelord dark triad supreme guy, you can only be born like this

so our ONLY possibility to ascend is with THIS forum guys, listen to me:
- we need to have a good post count to do a good impression to worthless toilets, the toilets that need to submit to us
- we need to have a good time count and be just be first in the forum maxxer with a good based 2017 join date like @Animecel4D, the 2017 version of @Animecel2D

then foids will think that we are dark triad (we aren't but can try to fake it) because they will see the violence in videogame threads, so they will INTRUDE the forum to write to us thinking that we are dark triad guys, foids love abusive people, we all know it, then we will report to the mods the intruder foid who wrote shit to us, she will be obsessed with you because she will thinks that you don't want her virgin pure stacy pussy (spoiler: you want it), so she will hack the nickname of your discord and she will write to you on discord that she is very near to you (reality and she isn't a glowie), you will discover that she is a pure virgin toilet, so you will become her boyfriend FOREVER and rape the shit in Minecraft out of her FOREVer, until the fucking last day of your based af life

all of this thank of this beautiful forum with the best community ever

- we aren't in the cool kids, fuck fuck fuck, I want to be a member of the cool kids so bad, REEEEEEEE :feelsree::feelsree:
- we aren't dark triad, we are too nice to be dark triad, and you CAN'T become a cool edgelord dark triad supreme guy, you can only be born like this

- we need to have a good post count to do a good impression to worthless toilets, the toilets that need to submit to us
- we need to have a good time count and be just be first in the forum maxxer with a good based 2017 join date like @Animecel4D, the 2017 version of @Animecel2D

then foids will think that we are dark triad (we aren't but can try to fake it) because they will see the violence in videogame threads, so they will INTRUDE the forum to write to us thinking that we are dark triad guys, foids love abusive people, we all know it, then we will report to the mods the intruder foid who wrote shit to us, she will be obsessed with you because she will thinks that you don't want her virgin pure stacy pussy (spoiler: you want it), so she will hack the nickname of your discord and she will write to you on discord that she is very near to you (reality and she isn't a glowie), you will discover that she is a pure virgin toilet, so you will become her boyfriend FOREVER and rape the shit in Minecraft out of her FOREVer, until the fucking last day of your based af life

?

Delusionmaxxing again I see :feelskek:

Imagine not using incels.is for approaching hot glowie foids:owo:
003cd2952054db9242fcd2f97719d8d0 3618545620

F84f82af1b1b5ab4c317a6253b8fc3e5 1298471862

Hqdefault 2190582631

:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:
All threats of violence on my account are legitimate and I am a threat to society
Please send a foid to arrest me and I will surrender
this for me too, please arrest me :ahegao: I will rape you in exchange :ahegao: in Roblox

I think you need to lay off the booze my friend :feelswhat:

OP is one of the most based users I have seen around here, truly a breath of fresh air with all these coping NT :bluepill::soy: pua cucks everywhere with their degenerate bs :society::society::society::society:
thank you bro, you are based and edgy af too

meds, fucking meds

foids will think that we are dark triad (we aren't but can try to fake it) because they will see the violence in videogame threads, so they will INTRUDE the forum to write to us thinking that we are dark triad guys, foids love abusive people, we all know it, then we will report to the mods the intruder foid who wrote shit to us, she will be obsessed with you because she will thinks that you don't want her virgin pure stacy pussy (spoiler: you want it), so she will hack the nickname of your discord and she will write to you on discord that she is very near to you (reality and she isn't a glowie), you will discover that she is a pure virgin toilet, so you will become her boyfriend FOREVER and rape the shit in Minecraft out of her FOREVer, until the fucking last day of your based af life
How exactly are they going to contact us on discord when the mods ban all the heterosexuals from discord?

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Thanks for the laugh

You probably have more chance to fly by flapping your arm than to meet some decent girl here:feelskek:

And if there are , I think you imagine what kind of girl spend her time lurking incel forum

Sounds very satirical