Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel Food: Tuna Beans with smoothie

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Inceldom destroys the mind. My dietary habits are forever fucked. Eating fucked food

Volcel if you wouldn't!

Chickpeas and couscous or canned ravioli? Those are my choices tonight.

Me2! He must be fucking RICH! I haven't seen tuna since the plandemic started!!

I like baked or fried chickpeas! Lots of spices...

/\
My condolences bro I have a box full of Chinese tuna packs

Me2! He must be fucking RICH! I haven't seen tuna since the plandemic started!!

I like baked or fried chickpeas! Lots of spices...

/\
I like chickpeas with rice. Sometimes i make hummus with em. Goes well with pita chips

hagaan dazz green tea ice cream with pickle spears.

I like chickpeas with rice. Sometimes i make hummus with em. Goes well with pita chips
Sounds good! I have rice! I like brown rice better. Precook it with frozen mixed vegetables a pound at a time.
If we eventually have to revert back to bartering cuz joo floo, trade ?
Im low bro :€
I can see the back of my shelf!

Low on everything really.

If we eventually have to revert back to bartering cuz joo floo, trade ?
Would be insane if elite make cash worthless trying to make global digital currency as resulr of this crisis.

The smoothie might have added sugar or made from fruit concentrate. Or was it a 100% fruit smoothie?

The smoothie might have added sugar or made from fruit concentrate. Or was it a 100% fruit smoothie?
Mostly fruit. I used maybe 6 cups of fruit(blueberries and bannana and kale and few others) to make 1.5 liters of smoothie. And then added 10 tablespoons of sugar.

Mostly fruit. I used maybe 6 cups of fruit(blueberries and bannana and kale and few others) to make 1.5 liters of smoothie. And then added 10 tablespoons of sugar.
That's too much refined sugar. Add fresh oranges, erythritol, or raw honey instead as a healthier sweetener.

That's too much refined sugar. Add fresh oranges, erythritol, or raw honey instead as a healthier sweetener.
All the grocery stores have been sacked or really long lines at the moment. I have no choice but use sugar. I used to use honey but it doesnr flow as well

All the grocery stores have been sacked or really long lines at the moment. I have no choice but use sugar. I used to use honey but it doesnr flow as well
Raw honey isn't that good because it's hard to mix. Too bad you can't get oranges, because those have lots of vitamin c and natural sugar. Erythritol is zero calorie sweetener with almost no bad side effects, like aspartame.

Raw honey isn't that good because it's hard to mix. Too bad you can't get oranges, because those have lots of vitamin c and natural sugar. Erythritol is zero calorie sweetener with almost no bad side effects, like aspartame.
I currently take pills. Rarely eat fruit nowadays due to quarantine.

Are you afraid to get the virus? I just went shopping yesterday for fruit.
the lines are very long in my area due to it being a city. there are some places to get fruit with small lines but i am too lazy to go.

the lines are very long in my area due to it being a city. there are some places to get fruit with small lines but i am too lazy to go.
Just go bro. You'll need nutritious food to fight the virus.

Just go bro. You'll need nutritious food to fight the virus.
i probably will next week as lines should be smaller at some point.

only true curries will know what this is

Attachments

• 00E87E0B-F01D-4FA9-84EB-227D02DEDC0E.jpeg
    00E87E0B-F01D-4FA9-84EB-227D02DEDC0E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
Looks bretty gud.

My daily meal consists of 6 eggs, some cheese, 6 yogurts and somthings to fill the gap.

That looks like something I'd have for dinner.

That looks like something I'd have for dinner.
This is what inceldom has done to us. we end up eating fucked food due to not going out with friends

This is what inceldom has done to us. we end up eating fucked food due to not going out with friends
Not even that, but it looks like curry cuisine. Something I would be able to order at an Indian restaurant.