Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel flees the country after being brutally mogged for years

T

truest.cel.ever

Greycel
Background : black african incel that moved to America for college after watching too many American pie movies and thinking that he would be living his best life.

Reality : Dateless and kissless in college, african foid in US rather date other race or black american than date african guys. You can barely date any decent black american foid, only the bottom of the barrel if you’re lucky and a Samba (african name for a chad). Colorism = no dates for you.
Other races of females rather date black Americans if they are going to date a black guy.

Decided fuck the the west, Im going back home after my degree. At least if I am going to be alone I rather be with childhood friends and family. Plus my mother asked me why I never introduced her to my girlfriends (because I don’t have any mom), but I didn’t want to tell her it was because I was an incel. I think she knows though and one day she said if I can’t find any nice girls she could set up an arranged marriage for me or introduce me to some of her friends daughters. Don’t know if it is possible but that’s some lifefuel at least. Maybe if I careermaxx I can be a betabuxx like my dad ? Who married my mom after she got knocked up twice by chad and still got cheated on by her, jfc.

Tldr : Going back home to hopefully arrangemarriagemax.

Ascension will be mine!!! Adios losers

Plus my mother asked me why I never introduced her to my girlfriends (because I don’t have any mom)

I know the feeling, pretty sure my mom thought I was gay because I didn't introduce her to anyone.

Good luck, brocel! :feelsokman:

Background : black african incel that moved to America for college after watching too many American pie movies and thinking that he would be living his best life.

Reality : Dateless and kissless in college, african foid in US rather date other race or black american than date african guys. You can barely date any decent black american foid, only the bottom of the barrel if you’re lucky and a Samba (african name for a chad). Colorism = no dates for you.
Other races of females rather date black Americans if they are going to date a black guy.

Decided fuck the the west, Im going back home after my degree. At least if I am going to be alone I rather be with childhood friends and family. Plus my mother asked me why I never introduced her to my girlfriends (because I don’t have any mom), but I didn’t want to tell her it was because I was an incel. I think she knows though and one day she said if I can’t find any nice girls she could set up an arranged marriage for me or introduce me to some of her friends daughters. Don’t know if it is possible but that’s some lifefuel at least. Maybe if I careermaxx I can be a betabuxx like my dad ? Who married my mom after she got knocked up twice by chad and still got cheated on by her, jfc.

Never beta buxxx learn magick. Kindoki

Careermaxx and moneymaxx FIRST so you can:

-- move back to your country in a comfortable situation (buy a nice house in the nicest neighborhood)
-- get the best and youngest virgin bride possible (hire PI to dig her past, do psych exams on her etc.)
-- afford copes.

By the way, there is no such thing as "ascension". You're just a beta male that still haven't made yet. But there is still time. Apply yourself and you'll make it. Best of luck.

Please watch this video

I did, it’s interesting but you ever tried any of it with any success ?
At least you have a hinterland to return to, Im losing even in my home country :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Sadly my only cope, but I am not even sure if it’s going to work yet
Careermaxx and moneymaxx FIRST so you can:

-- move back to your country in a comfortable situation (buy a nice house in the nicest neighborhood)
-- get the best and youngest virgin bride possible (hire PI to dig her past, do psych exams on her etc.)
-- afford copes.

By the way, there is no such thing as "ascension". You're just a beta male that still haven't made yet. But there is still time. Apply yourself and you'll make it. Best of luck.
Thanks brocel, that’s my plan, I need to be able to make as much as possible and have a high status because foid back there care about resources a lot, just like anywhere else actually jfl
Bbc mogs me :feelshaha:
Whats the use of a bbc if you never get to use it :lul:

I did, it’s interesting but you ever tried any of it with any success ?

Sadly my only cope, but I am not even sure if it’s going to work yet

Thanks brocel, that’s my plan, I need to be able to make as much as possible and have a high status because foid back there care about resources a lot, just like anywhere else actually jfl

Whats the use of a bbc if you never get to use it :lul:
I've tested magick, never anything african though. I'd try it if I ever get my hands on the expensive ass ingredients. I know magick is very popular in Africa. Have you met a ATR practitioner? It's real, and it would change your life. Do you talk to your ancestors? You should, they'll bless you. Give them some water.

I've tested magick, never anything african though. I'd try it if I ever get my hands on the expensive ass ingredients. I know magick is very popular in Africa. Have you met a ATR practitioner? It's real, and it would change your life. Do you talk to your ancestors? You should, they'll bless you. Give them some water.
Tbh I heard some stories back when was still in Africa but nothing that could’ve been verified so even though I do not believe in it, I won’t say it just flat out don’t exist. I have met with some people that were known for things like that but they haven’t done nothing that convinced me. Anything is possible though and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some type of magic as you know there have been thousands of sects throughout human history that delved in the occult and magic so maybe some of them actually were on to something. If you seen some things work and don’t mind sharing them I would gladly try them

Tbh I heard some stories back when was still in Africa but nothing that could’ve been verified so even though I do not believe in it, I won’t say it just flat out don’t exist. I have met with some people that were known for things like that but they haven’t done nothing that convinced me. Anything is possible though and I wouldn’t be surprised if there was some type of magic as you know there have been thousands of sects throughout human history that delved in the occult and magic so maybe some of them actually were on to something. If you seen some things work and don’t mind sharing them I would gladly try them
I'm a practicing occultist

a Samba (african name for a chad)
Please explain this African concept of a Samba, how people talk about it. It's intriguing
she said if I can’t find any nice girls she could set up an arranged marriage for me or introduce me to some of her friends daughters. Don’t know if it is possible but that’s some lifefuel at least.
:feelsthink:
betabuxx like my dad ? Who married my mom after she got knocked up twice by chad and still got cheated on by her, jfc.
:cryfeels:

Maybe if I careermaxx I can be a betabuxx like my dad ? Who married my mom after she got knocked up twice by chad and still got cheated on by her, jfc.
JFL how about no, I'd much rather kill myself.