Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel fightclub

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Requirements to join:
1) 1000+ posts
2) good reputation in the community/not known as a troll or shitposter
3)not a pussy
4)not a Chad worshipper by any stretch of the imagination
5)must like weeb stuff

If you want to join the incel fightclub leave a message in this thread and I'll contact you if you meet the requirements.

And remember the most important rule of fightclub. You don't talk about fightclub!

Like an actual fightclub? Wut?

if it's not with sabers it's not a real fight
1830 napoleonic sabre 88ns full 1

I'll join, I want to see where this goes

Gymcels GTFIH

i'd be interested in this, but i'd probably get rejected
:feelsbadman:

1000 + post, ok :feelscry:, i will watch the (1999) movie instead.

brad pitt wannabe lol inv me

I'm a waifu lover not a fighter.

Edit: I'll join though if there's no fighting.

lets fight mothesuckers

Well I guess I gotta wait another 500 posts. Oh well.

@Jockcel @Zaetheus @theultimate341

Can I spectate?

Wassap, I’d like to join.

How low would my inhibition need to be for this?

I would like an invite. Curious tbh.

I want to join, i just wanna punch someone.
Flat800x800075fu1

People who got accepted will find out in the next 2 hours. People who want to join can always apply in this thread.

Whatever this is, there is the potential it's going to be great. Will the outcome/"fights" at least be public?

Aight you've peaked my interest

How is this gonna work though ?

I'm interested, but I don't have enough posts.

lower that post requirement about 10 fold..been busy all month. an omega level loveless,fuckless incel like myself easily would have had 1000+ if he had the time smh. i mog most of the other requirements easy. At the very least let a nigga spectate c'mon

I'll beat the shit out of all you little manlets so better watch out.

you planning on having any rules at this event?

The idea ultimately failed due to some site restrictions set up by serge. Fightclub was a code name for a secret community within the site to which only few users wouldve had access to.

The idea ultimately failed due to some site restrictions set up by serge. Fightclub was a code name for a secret community within the site to which only few users wouldve had access to.
Because we refuse to allow elitist private subforums on this site and there is a limit to how many people can be added to a PM due to abuse reasons, If you want to go all Project Mayhem with some inner circle of members from this site, I suggest making a private server on a messenger app.

I'm disappointed at what this turned out to be. I expected it to be, like, I don't know. Making people debate a topic in a special thread. Or maybe some sort of RP thread, like D&D style. Putting people 1v1 in some random online flash game. Pretty much anything would have been cooler than this.

Because we refuse to allow elitist private subforums on this site and there is a limit to how many people can be added to a PM due to abuse reasons, If you want to go all Project Mayhem with some inner circle of members from this site, I suggest making a private server on a messenger app.

I'm disappointed at what this turned out to be. I expected it to be, like, I don't know. Making people debate a topic in a special thread. Or maybe some sort of RP thread, like D&D style. Putting people 1v1 in some random online flash game. Pretty much anything would have been cooler than this.
This was cool and many people were excited... Untill we found out that serge set a limit.