Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Incel fakes being a tranny to get thrown into prison and rape the female inmates

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-

Giga high iq.
Who knew that degenerate society procedures could lead to something so based? :dab:

You support MTF trans?

Quite based actually. The society has gone to dogshit and foids don't play by the rules. So one should shed all old inhibitions and bend the rules as well to get what they want

MtF trannies are just incels in disguise :feelshaha:

He should be killed

Nigga no. :feelspuke: That’s not the point

Faking to be a part of LBQTXrwz+=% just to rape females sounds like a based idea though
What about FTM trans? you support them?

What about FTM trans? you support them?
Nigga no... I do wonder why they want to go from pussy pass to 0/10 truecel though :feelskek: Difficulty swap?

the only thing I support is cooming into your avi’s tight pussy and getting her belly big with an incel baby inside :dab::dab::dab:

I would do this. Unfortunately foids in prison are probably ugly af.

I would do this. Unfortunately foids in prison are probably ugly af.
Yep, it’s mostly sheboons and degenerates. There are a few rare exceptions though

Quite based actually. The society has gone to dogshit and foids don't play by the rules. So one should shed all old inhibitions and bend the rules as well to get what they want

Go to prison for raping foids----->Claim to be a woman trapped in a man's body to be sent to a female prison and rape some more behind bars.

Whoa, my mind is blown away....

Why would "she" want to get out of jail then? "She" is the strongest "woman " there and will be able to r*ape all "she" wants.

Why would "she" want to get out of jail then? "She" is the strongest "woman " there and will be able to r*ape all "she" wants.
Strong independent woman right there. [Laughs]

...There after all is no such thing as biological males, right?.....[Giggles]

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back