Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel/fakecel trait: you are tired of this incel trait bullshit

KillNiggers

KillNiggers

Been lurking .is since the start of XXth century
★★★★★
No incel trait for your face.

Incel trait: You are tired of this whole "Incel/fakecel trait: you are tired of this incel trait bullshit"

It's a reflection of our boring lives just like other topics which repeat itself, this is how it is so I don't care. Some of these threads are good.

It's a reflection of our boring lives just like other topics which repeat itself, this is how it is so I don't care. Some of these threads are good.
Yep. We gotta talk about something instead of staring at the ceiling doing nothing. It might as well be this

I like it. Some of the threads can be pretty high IQ at times. It's something to talk about too.

The only incel trait is that you are a involuntary celibate, virgin, forever alone, ir any other term. Sadly we all in this boat

Incel trait: You are tired of this whole "Incel/fakecel trait: you are tired of this incel trait bullshit"
Incel trait : you are tired of this whole " "Incel trait: You are tired of this whole "Incel/fakecel trait: you are tired of this incel trait bullshit" " bullshit.

Truecel trait : I'm going schizophrenic

I think the whole "incel trait" thing is a cute hallmark of our humble gathering place

brooootal incel trait
Yeah, but you wanna know what's worse? It's 11:44 A.M. and I still haven't went to fucking sleep yet. My sleep is so fucked. I'm not even joking when I say that's a brutal incel trait really