Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Incel exclusive trait: You play and nut to eroge games

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

owari da
★★★
I can't imagine a sexhaver rotting in front of his computer, unironically playing some Japanese eroge game, reading the story and then nutting to the images that the game contains. This is definitely the most certified incel trait, which I am also guilty of.

View: https://youtu.be/sGMt71kyxjs

@SlayerSlayer I can't breed

Eroge game is a redundant phrase since the "ge' in "eroge" stands for "geimu"
Also read Tsukihime

Wait why was this guy unbanned again

Wait why was this guy unbanned again
For a few years now I've mildly disliked myself for who I am and I wanted to be a pretty, cute girl. I wanted to be a girl and get a boyfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a boy. I'm also bi-sexual. I'm trans and I consider myself to be a girl however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for "pretending" to be a girl and I start to think that maybe I really never will be one, even though I am. I look like a boy, I have male genitals, I was born as a boy and I have been told that, quite frankly, that is who I will be for the rest of my life. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a princess in a faraway land and be rescued by a prince. I have had a male friend who I had feelings for before, and I was depressed and was known as the "quiet kid" in school before because I knew that he would never reciprocate my feelings. I am crying writing this. When I become old enough, I'm sort of considering going through trans-gender surgery, however I'm not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good.

For a few years now I've mildly disliked myself for who I am and I wanted to be a pretty, cute girl. I wanted to be a girl and get a boyfriend. I hated this world for bringing me into this world as a boy. I'm also bi-sexual. I'm trans and I consider myself to be a girl however I don't feel it. I get mocked by others around me for "pretending" to be a girl and I start to think that maybe I really never will be one, even though I am. I look like a boy, I have male genitals, I was born as a boy and I have been told that, quite frankly, that is who I will be for the rest of my life. I want to cry a lot whenever I think about this. I want to be a princess in a faraway land and be rescued by a prince. I have had a male friend who I had feelings for before, and I was depressed and was known as the "quiet kid" in school before because I knew that he would never reciprocate my feelings. I am crying writing this. When I become old enough, I'm sort of considering going through trans-gender surgery, however I'm not too sure yet as I have heard it doesn't always end up too good.

p4cm64.gif

I can't imagine a sexhaver rotting in front of his computer, unironically playing some Japanese eroge game, reading the story and then nutting to the images that the game contains. This is definitely the most certified incel trait, which I am also guilty of.

View: https://youtu.be/sGMt71kyxjs

what's more incel about it, is that I would play these games thinking I'm actually learning how to interact with holes

what's more incel about it, is that I would play these games thinking I'm actually learning how to interact with holes
That's the closest we can get to holes, I try to learn Japanese through them (I fail) so I can practice interacting with Jap foids (whom I've never spoken to).

I cant nostalgiamaxx about an age where i felt there was still hope anymore.

I can't wait for a Re-boot translation. But then game will mock my small dick. :whitepill::whitepill::whitepill:
Average japanese ochinchin re boot

They were made in 80s for the lonely guys so it's obvious that incels would be playing them. But there is a problem even tho we have now more incels globally they amount of VNs get lower and lower each year, and companies are going bankrupt or move to gachas (and fail most of the time).
Kunado sexo

I tried to download fallen shinobi today but my torrent isn't working for some reason

I play to those 3D ones. Sisterly Love is my favorite. I nutted so hard playing it.

I sometimes play them, but they are usually bad. I don't think I ever nutted to one of them though.

I sometimes play them, but they are usually bad. I don't think I ever nutted to one of them though.
I play them anyway, even when they are a festering pile of ocelot piss. Doesn't matter.

True, i play these games too.

It’s even coming to steam soon. At least the nu-version is
Haven't read the new version yet. I fucking hate Arc's new design. Ciel looks even worse

1704482464860-png.1029608

I can't imagine a sexhaver rotting in front of his computer, unironically playing some Japanese eroge game, reading the story and then nutting to the images that the game contains. This is definitely the most certified incel trait,
me neither

i have no idea what eroge means and i will not miss anything if i dont know about it.

True. Similar to dating simulation game. Japan has dating sim as early as 1990s. Japan waa ahead of the time.

Some are good but most are bad

There was an anime that kinda had this as a plot point, there was a guy who played lots of eroge & VN's and suddenly he's forced to pick up irl chicks or he's gonna die.
The World God Only Knows is the anime.

Sakusei Byoutou is the latest one I finished.
Good trilogy.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back