Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

INCEL EATING ALONE

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
2:11, the guy of the red shirt, eating alone aroud normies and stacies
[video=youtube]http://https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELST4BiSOnw[/video]

These kind of things make me sad and even teary eyed. It's like those alone birthday pics, a picture simply describe everything wrong with their lives.

It must be his misogyny,

It's shit like this the reason I alwasy eat alone and home. I hate being seen as a worthless subhuman. Fuck this shit.

Spanish women are too fine. Just looking at them is sui fuel.

RIP the guy in red.

They can SMELL his personality, he should have tooked at least 55 showers before leaving to lunch

He looks like that guy from the "incel vs Chad" comics. He is invisible to them. They don't even acknowledge his existence.

spanish incel.
maybe zyros knows him.

incelman said:
It must be his misogyny,

It's shit like this the reason I alwasy eat alone and home. I hate being seen as a worthless subhuman. Fuck this shit.

I'm seen by women as subhuman because my skull is the wrong shape and too big.

On one side you have attractive women laughing and hanging out; a few feet away, the incel wallows in loneliness.

Fucking sad how life goes. Same place, yet their life experience is wildly different.

anon_899 said:
They can SMELL his personality, he should have tooked at least 55 showers before leaving to lunch

Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Anytime I see a fellow subhuman I think he's a bluepill cuck who defends women on the Internet.

By the way, how annoying are these cunts?

I fucking hate vlogs. How does anyone watch this shit?

HomoheroBishii said:
Anytime I see a fellow subhuman I think he's a bluepill cuck who defends women on the Internet.

Same. Never met anyone blackpilled IRL

Looking at the men they hang out with is even more sui fuel. There a whole different species from me.

I hope he fucking burns them all or deform at lest one femoid face with sulfuric acid. This poor soul has been alienated and mistreated by normies and roasties since birth just like me, we have so much in common and yet he probably still believes it is because of his personality rather than looks.

I've grown to hate suicide fuel more and more because it reminds me of what I'm missing out on, worse part is I can't do anything about it :(

It's his own fault for going to a restaurant.

better to eat alone than dealing with an FHO who has chad's semen inside her

Yeah, I don't see the problem here.

Once I was eating alone at a place similar to this and the girls across from me asked me something and I tried to answer but dribbled a mouthful of food onto my chin. Their laughter still haunts me 10 years later. If you're a subhuman, you are better off being ignored because you'll come off worse in any interaction.

Wait... how do you guys know hes a incel?? ._.

albinorat said:
I'm seen by women as subhuman because my skull is the wrong shape and too big.

I have a big head as well and I look unashetic as fuck. Also bug euyes, recessed chin , no jaw and chubby.

Eating alone is much better than eating in the company of others. Eating is a very vulnerable process where you can't run away and can't control the conversation because you have to chew at times which gives others the opportunity to take control of the conversation and ask uncomfortable questions.

KilluminoidBR said:
Wait... how do you guys know hes a incel?? ._.

If you can't make out this guy is 100% incel on first sight you don't belong here

Also wow those cunts are annoying, their presence at my table would piss me off

AutoModerator said:
Personality isn't really that important to most women. They often euphemize personality for muscles and a masculine face. When gangbanger Jeremy Meeks was released from prison for robbing and beating another boy close to death, his girlfriend married and had children with him. Meeks improved his personality so much that he later cheated on his wife with a rich bimbo and didn't even feel bad about it.

Thanks bot

its nothing special. I eat alone everyday. most people do

I always eat alone at the canteen at work but I don't care. Chads and Stacys should just leave me alone

This is the type of girl that would say "ugly" to my face with no shame.

sui fuel

Spaniards have it so bad, their girls are so fucking hot. if i was an incel in that country, the rope would be around my neck a lot quicker