Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel drill edit (asking for peer review)

• Thread starter Fearend_Loathing
  • Start date
Go ER, dump her corpse in my car.
Slit her throat and leave her parents a note.

AHHHH EVERY FOID SHOT

Need download this shit before federalfags find all this

They are all ugly or painfully average themselves. Billie Eilish looks like fat druggie runned through a horde.

based shit. we need more of that to become a hipe on tiktok

based shit. we need more of that to become a hipe on tiktok
I post on TikTok as @ INTERC3L but I have to post an edit like 5 times to farm views and spread the edit around like a creepypasta

It needs more ER, and I'm not a fan of the vertical perspective, but other than that, it's fine—especially the inclusion of Bill Eilish in the beginning.

It needs more ER, and I'm not a fan of the vertical perspective, but other than that, it's fine—especially the inclusion of Bill Eilish in the beginning.
Posted a different edit I made with ER just now

Posted a different edit I made with ER just now

also thanks for the compliment on the Billie part of the edit I hope one day she finds this and reposts on ig <3 I’d love to hear her rant

also thanks for the compliment on the Billie part of the edit I hope one day she finds this and reposts on ig <3 I’d love to hear her rant
Your welcome. It's nice to see Inkwell content being made that's more than just low-tier shitposts.
Lmao. She's not even a Stacy. High Tier Becky at best, plus a nigger fucker. Fuck that race-mixing foid.