Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel documentaries

MisfitPerson

MisfitPerson

Young Wizard geniuscel
★★★
What do you think about them?
They depict incels as bad men who want to hurt women because we deserve sex they dont understand we are sad and lonely?
They even compare us to mgtow

they make me angry. I've met many kind incels. Much kinder than the people making those videos

they make me angry. I've met many kind incels. Much kinder than the people making those videos
They will defend blacks when the precentage of violent blacks is way higher the the percentage of violent incels

Dumbed down nonsense for the bluepilled consoomers. All of the so-called 'incels' interviewed on any of those documentaries are LARPers.

why the fuck would these incels have a foid do the interview? make sure its a guy doing the interview.

Last edited:
They depict incels as bad men who want to hurt women because we deserve sex they dont understand we are sad and lonely?
I made a thread about this the other day and I basically said the same thing. You might be interested in reading it.
I fucking hate incel "documentaries".
A bunch of big media outlets or random foids on youtube missing the mark entirely on inceldom with fancy editing that makes it look like a documentary on an organized terrorist group. They generalize us and within the first few seconds of these documentaries, i guarantee you they will mention elliot rodger or another mass shooter. They generalize us and make it look like we are evil despite most of us just wanting love and companionship.
Imagine a documentary by vice about islam where they instantly begin talking on about terrorism or a video on african american culture where they talk about their crime statistics. The comment sections would be filled with normies saying how it insensitive but generalizing us is completly okay because most of us are "disgusting, mysongistic cis white males"

I made a thread about this the other day and I basically said the same thing. You might be interested in reading it.
I fucking hate incel "documentaries".
A bunch of big media outlets or random foids on youtube missing the mark entirely on inceldom with fancy editing that makes it look like a documentary on an organized terrorist group. They generalize us and within the first few seconds of these documentaries, i guarantee you they will mention elliot rodger or another mass shooter. They generalize us and make it look like we are evil despite most of us just wanting love and companionship.
Imagine a documentary by vice about islam where they instantly begin talking on about terrorism or a video on african american culture where they talk about their crime statistics. The comment sections would be filled with normies saying how it insensitive but generalizing us is completly okay because most of us are "disgusting, mysongistic cis white males"
Should have known lefties and muslim fags had something to do with it

Should have known lefties and muslim fags had something to do with it
I mean, its mainly the "empowered" 'kill all men' blue haird "journalists" and their braindead normie followers.
When a woman whines about how unfair society is on women while regurgitating femenist slogans, everyone say 'you go girl' and calls them a hero
When a man, eloquently describes how society is unfair on men who aren't supermodels, they get "cancelled" on social media, berated and laughed at.
Women want to be the victims, they want to be the main characters because they know men are the ones who are meant to lead.

They're cringe and staged but I do enjoy watching them.

They show fakecels always, so not a incel documentary in first place

I think Jews and Muslims are equally degenerate. Having been raised muslim I know from experience and Islam is mostly based off of the Talmud
yeah but jews are passively taking over the world while muslims are trying to take over everything with force and terrorism

Thats why I believe jews show much higher IQ

I watched a documentary about penguins once :feelsbadman:
Strongest guys on earth
Marching through blizzards with eggs between their legs
If the eggs get lost they have no choice but to keep going
Putting all their trust in their penguin wives who went fishing
If they don’t come back it means they were eaten and the baby penguin will starve

They always use actors

It’s a way to brainwash bluepillers into thinking we are wrong