Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “Incel DESTROYED with facts and logic”

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Have any of you seen this kind of statement before? Lmao

theres no facts or logic against the blackpill so no

Except IncelTears anecdotes, remember, we have to rely on their accounts of their 5'4 balding Indian friends with cystic acne who fuck 10/10 blonde models on the daily. :feelshaha:

There may be exceptions, but the general laws of the blackpill are always present.

There is no biggest comprobation to the blackpill than just taking a serious look at the world

All they can do when we cite studies is accuse us of taking them out of context, ignoring that the only context that matters in reference to studies is the greater scientific context, i.e. other studies, which all come to the same conclusion.

Notice how not a single one of them will cite even one study showing that personality matters more than looks. Or that personality matters to any significant degree at all without controlling for looks. You might as well argue with a flat earther.

All they can do when we cite studies is accuse us of taking them out of context, ignoring that the only context that matters in reference to studies is the greater scientific context, i.e. other studies, which all come to the same conclusion.

Notice how not a single one of them will cite even one study showing that personality matters more than looks. Or that personality matters to any significant degree at all without controlling for looks. You might as well argue with a flat earther.
>fuark this guy is not a chad

no. cause logic and facts = blackpill. They state opinions and arguments, but we state facts

Except IncelTears anecdotes, remember, we have to rely on their accounts of their 5'4 balding Indian friends with cystic acne who fuck 10/10 blonde models on the daily. :feelshaha:
this

I bet that coping currycel considers hamplanet women with dyed blonde hair that he beta orbits gets pegged by"10/10 models":feelskek:

"Incel destroyed with facts and logic" makes me laugh so hard, because I guarantee if you dig far enough on IT subreddit you find a post titled like that.

Legit like a flat earther saying "Globe earther DESTROYED with facts and logic!" rofl

I've seen that many a time. Alternatively they go for source criticism.
"Incel destroyed with facts and logic" makes me laugh so hard, because I guarantee if you dig far enough on IT subreddit you find a post titled like that.

Legit like a flat earther saying "Globe earther DESTROYED with facts and logic!" rofl

Brutal facts and logic br0.

I was "destroyed". Dont remember exactly for that, just I didnt saw myself "destroyed", only "destroyer" simpcuck validating his simpcuckery

There may be exceptions, but the general laws of the blackpill are always present.

There is no biggest comprobation to the blackpill than just taking a serious look at the world

no, but they cant actually argue with one of us. because we're telling the truth