Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Demonstration 2022

• Thread starter Deleted member 34085
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34085

I am not an Incel. I have so much sex.
-
[UWSL]We Incels should start a large demonstration. We take our BlackPill signs and posters on the streets of Washington, D.C. and urge the Chads and Stacies to reconsider their actions. We set slogans beforehand that we call out. For example: "All hail Saint E.R.". We also put pressure on the political powers and show them that we have a voice. We focus on drawing attention to the incel problem and harshly criticizing Feminism and Zionism, as these are responsible for our misery.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]We try to stay non-violent as much as possible, but we cannot guarantee that purge-like states will not occur.

We just have to agree on an exact day and meeting point. Does anyone have any suggestions? Would you take part yourself? There are so many incels on this forum. If only 100 of them met, we would be strong enough.

Folks, it's long been time for a revolution. :society:[/UWSL]

Would probably just get gunned down by some police patrol

IncelPride:dab:
Incel Lives Matter:society:

It would be a good idea but only in japan

Go on camera to get brutally Mogged and humiliated
:feelstastyman:

I don't understand why lowIQcels are so obsessed with "Chads and Staceys"
There are so few of them and they are so preoccupied with being beautiful that they barely even exist in the same world as us

And then the media brings it up and runs with it frequently

Beta uprising when

We'd all be seen as clowns :feelshaha:

They won't understand what we're trying to say.

Thats irrelevant , In japan an incel protest should be quite safe compared to burgerland or cuckanada , And it doesnt matter if chinks dont understand , If a lot of incels march together in a crowded street/area of japan someone is going to record it , thats the point and with luck we could get an interview or two. And obviously we will be wearing blackpill symbols and shit.

Thats irrelevant , In japan an incel protest should be quite safe compared to burgerland or cuckanada , And it doesnt matter if chinks doesnt understand , If a lot of incels march together in japan someone is going to record it , thats the point and with luck we could get an interview or two.
Oh, I get your point. High IQ actually. We just need the media to react to us, so the whole world sees it. The place of the demonstration is pretty much irrelevant.

Oh, I get your point. High IQ actually. We just need the media to react to us, so the whole world sees it. The place of the demonstration is pretty much irrelevant.

Yes and japan is a good choice because its a safe place and some movement similar to inceldom already make protests there , I forgot the name but they already did something similar but for chinkcels.

Glowniggers are fucking retarded

Thats irrelevant , In japan an incel protest should be quite safe compared to burgerland or cuckanada , And it doesnt matter if chinks dont understand , If a lot of incels march together in a crowded street/area of japan someone is going to record it , thats the point and with luck we could get an interview or two. And obviously we will be wearing blackpill symbols and shit.

Based. High IQ.

Most autistic thread I've read in a while. No wonder he deleted his account.