Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Incel" definition according to females:

Lobo

Lobo

Fallen Angel
★★
"You stand by your ideals instead of mine and that's why you don't get any sex" :foidSoy:

See, to have sex with a toilet you must meet certain requirements... if you're a Chad it's pretty straightforward but if you're, for example a normie, you can still get laid but there'll be some things to make up for so the foid's reasoning mind is satiated and can justify you boning her instead of a man she views as worthy or simply superior to you.

Notice how "incel" is an insult thrown at any non-Chad male by having different points of view to them and yes, non-violent ones and compliant of the law as well. What does this tell you? That they're clearly incapable of independent thought, they all parrot the same thing and can't even get their feet a little wet and try to understand another's point of view. Soyddit has shown me this time and time again. Even when I'm completely respectful of their views as well as feelings and am simply trying to have a peaceful discussion with females in subs like r/NHGW, r/BlatantMisogyny, r/Dating_Advice and the like I keep getting disrespected in return for even daring to disagree with them. I haven't had a single female in there manage to have a conversation that doesn't revolve around "Us vaginas are weak and men big bad beast gonna kill us!", "but soyciety says!", "I heard that...!", "you're just a misogynist!".

They're all carbon copies of each other and aren't capable of discussing anything they're triggered by it's crazy. I sense 0 individual personalities in them... they're just like sad NPC's. To think these are the more developed females out of the rest given that they're exposed to more knowledgeable sources like Reddit, which in turn means they are less likely to just use their phones to upload half-naked pics on Instagram, and yet still be barely functional as an average human. Mind-blowing :whatfeels:

Just put it in perspective, only 6% of patents come from individual female inventors, all the rest are males and male teams. In recent times as well, so no "b-but women were oppressed back then!". STEM disciplines such as engineering, physics and mathematics just last year had a roughly 85% male to 15% female ratio. So much for we're equally intelligent but somehow females don't seem to be attracted to mentally stimulating fields.

"You stand by your ideals instead of mine and that's why you don't get any sex" :foidSoy:
Arguing with holes

Incel is now just a generic insult people say when they lack arguments.
Some normies would call other people "incel" even for stuff that has nothing to do with sex.

Incel is now just a generic insult people say when they lack arguments.
Some normies would call other people "incel" even for stuff that has nothing to do with sex.