Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel dating femcel be like

Why do you bully incels he mogs me why are you bullying me like chads and normies you bullies:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: IM CRYINGY EYES OUT YOU BULLIES STOP BULLYING MY LOOKS WHY DO YOU WANT TO MURDER ME:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:
I'm sorry brocel, I felt pain from your comment :cryfeels::feelsohgod: Empathypilled :fuk:

Last edited:
He has good eye shape, good forward growth and he might even have a sharp jawline under the fat. He definitely mogs her goat face. He could be normie depending on his height

Good for them TBH.
Yeah, everyone else here seems to be coping, jealous, or hating.

Also still god tier due to having blue eyes @tehgymcel420 :lul::lul::lul:

@Zer0/∞ hope for autistcels?

Last edited:
He actually mogs her ngl

inb4 she leaves him after a month for 6'2 chadlite :feelsgah::society:

Keep in mind his whiteness means he mogs every single ethnicel here combined

disgusting. both look like fat butch dykes / trannys. cant even tell which one is supposed to be male and which one is supposed to be female. how people this repulsive exist is beyond mind boggling.

looksmatched tbh

Femcel:

Anglo1

He mogs her tbh. If they both got to a normal weight, he would be solidly average while she would be a 4/10 at best
Agreed, something in me wished she'd have just rotted like the rest of us truecels; but then again wahmen cannot be femcels I guess, someone somewhere have to make a life sacrifice. Brutal!

View attachment 636413View attachment 636412
a prime example; two self proclaimed incels, autists, claim to have met each other in an incel dating group, one can only hope they wouldn't procreate!
Look at see what happens when she loses a bit of weight and starts getting looks and offers from more men in instagram, in real life, etc. Shit like this doesn't last, women always monkey branch onto something better once they get bored and comfortable enough.

Look at see what happens when she loses a bit of weight and starts getting looks and offers from more men in instagram, in real life, etc. Shit like this doesn't last, women always monkey branch onto something better once they get bored and comfortable enough.
Typical modern female behavior, she is probably doesn't even have to work on herself and lose weight due to the excess body positivity social reinforcement; he'd be far more pressured to lose weight than she is

Yeah, everyone else here seems to be coping, jealous, or hating.

Also still god tier due to having blue eyes @tehgymcel420 :lul::lul::lul:

@Zer0/∞ hope for autistcels?
That kid mogs me in every way.

He mogs me brutally. Not sure about her...

Cucked if her body count is higher than 1

She looks like a troon. This is one of those bluepilled cucks that brags about having a gf even tho they r a 0/10:feelskek: