Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel culture has grown stagnant

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
This

This thread just sounds like some kind of demotivational psyop, especially coming from a greycel, and JFL at treating this like its some kind of fucking party or "hobby group" - "our memes are stale", "its getting monotonous guys", wtf @Atheistsomalipirate you here for a show or something?

I never once came on this site thinking - "Man, can't wait for those fresh meme's, I'm definitely not here to be around like minded men, I'm here for the memes and its getting quite boring, we need something fresh else I'll have to leave and never come back"

You set off my paranoia when you make threads like these
normies need new and new 'intellectual' :feelsseriously: stimulation to forget about their shitty existence. This is why trends are dying so fast in normie community. like in other group a few people are serious and the rest are just a bunch of idiots or some immature pussies goofing around "for the memes lol"

Bro my autism keeps making me bump this thread. There's something so interesting I find about normies are reviving old memes out of "muh nostalgia" like the caramelldansen. Do you think we're approaching end times? Where culture becomes stagnant and dies out like a star that burns bright? Are we afraid of our ever changing culture?

Think about it. Ever since the coronavirus, normies have been panicking so they need to revive these memes to cope with being afraid of whats happening next. Also I think this "reviving-old-memes-because-of-nostalgia" phenomenon is part of Westernized Educated Industrialized Rich Democratic societies.

The internet has made everyone anxious and existential, so they need to revive old memes to cope with it.