Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Incel culture has grown stagnant

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
Obviously in regards to the specific subject of blackpills and theories there will come a point where everything has already been said, I get that. However, for a long time now even our memes and jokes have just been rehashes of the same old shit. It was especially bad in all the subs that came after braincels. I tried being innovative and creative with my posts and I could see a shift towards a less monotonous culture, but it went nowhere. They saw OC as a cry for attention and loved those abhorrent screenshots and tiktoks of normies reciting shit we've been saying for years. I think we should reinvent ourselves before we go extinct.

movements and groups come and go tbh. I'm sure people will still talk about blackpilled ideas they will just be labelled differently. Even before incel culture was a huge thing I remember reading some pretty blackpilled posts from the past.

Obviously in regards to the specific subject of blackpills and theories there will come a point where everything has already been said, I get that. However, for a long time now even our memes and jokes have just been rehashes of the same old shit. It was especially bad in all the subs that came after braincels. I tried being innovative and creative with my posts and I could see a shift towards a less monotonous culture, but it went nowhere. They saw OC as a cry for attention and loved those abhorrent screenshots and tiktoks of normies reciting shit we've been saying for years. I think we should reinvent ourselves before we go extinct.

Culture is dynamic but yeah it is pretty stagnant at this time. We need to grow our communities to expand the melting pot of other internet sub cultures. What we can do is keep on blackpilling others to join this community.

Btw, welcome back @Atheistsomalipirate . You were off Reddit after all the bans, good to see you again.

The incel age is likely coming to a close. Especially after the death of IT. No new members are being added.

movements and groups come and go tbh. I'm sure people will still talk about blackpilled ideas they will just be labelled differently. Even before incel culture was a huge thing I remember reading some pretty blackpilled posts from the past.
True, I just wish our memes weren't so stale. Even normies have new memes every week. Surely we can do better, no?
Culture is dynamic but yeah it is pretty stagnant at this time. We need to grow our communities to expand the melting pot of other internet sub cultures. What we can do is keep on blackpilling others to join this community.

Btw, welcome back @Atheistsomalipirate . You were off Reddit after all the bans, good to see you again.
Hey, TIR. Yea reddit just isn't that fun anymore with all the based subs gone. I browse in other fun and less moderated forums nowadays

Last edited:
Not so much memes, but this high IQ YouTuber is advancing the realm of blackpill ideas.

True, I just wish our memes weren't so stale. Even normies have new memes every week. Surely we can do better, no?

Hey, TIR. Yea reddit just isn't that fun anymore with all the based subs gone. I browse in other fun and less moderated forums nowadays
normie memes are forced as hell though.

tbhngl we should start blackpilling redpilled/loner subs as r/foreveralone and such, the closer to our ideologies the better.

tbhngl we should start blackpilling redpilled/loner subs as r/foreveralone and such, the closer to our ideologies the better.

Yeah that could work perfectly, our Incel subs on Reddit are dead so we can do something like that.

Incels won't ever cease to exist, but online groups are hard to maintain. People get bored of the same ideas, and communities die because of this. This is generally balanced by new members, but since people often don't like to identify as incels, getting new members is hard.

7AB383E6 B7B8 444A 8F81 90D3A8D5D7C6

Everything has an begining and an end, it's the cycle of life :feelsbadman:

Time for the incel community to come to a close tbh. We’ve said all that can be said, defeated and rebutted IT, constructed irrefutable arguments backed up with reliable sources and meme’d as much as was humanely possible. The magic has gone now.

This is the final pill to swallow. Our true ascension. Work is done.

ThERe has to be a other way

It will remain stagnant until something newER happens

The term incel is in the mainstream and many normies are openly blackpilled. If the incel community does come to a close, I think we’ve done well overall. We will be in the spotlight again though when anothER shows up.

This is the final pill to swallow. Our true ascension. Work is done.
We've already influenced modern meme culture to a certain degree. But I don't want to rest yet, there's still so much we can do.
Time for the incel community to come to a close tbh.
You guys are the only people I can tolerate tbhngl. I don't want to separate

Attachments

• 1586976594501.jpg
    1586976594501.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 11
  • 1586925160926.png
    1586925160926.png
    262.5 KB · Views: 12
Yeah, I'm not joking when I say that the incel community has been saying the exact same shit since puahate in 2012-2013 and nothing new has been added. It's always been maxilla, mandible, hunter eyes, chad tinder experiments, and basically looks affect everything. Everything that has been said has already been said. The only thing that was left was that some people wanted to spread the blackpill more and even that's done with and you can find drops of the blackpill in everything now. Ugly/looks forums are now nothing but an endless void for ugly genetic trash to rot to.

Last edited:
We've already influenced modern meme culture to a certain degree. But I don't want to rest yet, there's still so much we can do.
It's not ovER yet

Kinda crazy that we influenced meme culture tho
The term incel is in the mainstream and many normies are openly blackpilled. If the incel community does come to a close, I think we’ve done well overall. We will be in the spotlight again though when anothER shows up.

Last edited:
Because all of the forums are getting banned as soon as they show up

tbh all I can think of now that would revitalize it would be someone going ER which is unlikely especially in lockdown. I have my doubts on whether anything that similar will ever happen again on that scale at all honestly

The people here are mostly retards. It's like trying to teach an ape how to make fire. It will not go extinct, but it will dwindle in the public because they're sick of anti semitism, racism, sexism, dog fucking, depression and schadenfreude and every other anti social trait along with the posts of hi/lo IQ.
Feel free to pursuit your incel interests elsewhere.

I see your point

I think that fighting the "mainstream" interpretation and praxis of the black pill as is given in this forum is absurd. What definetly needs to be done is to use this kind of fosilized culture to develope new niches, new ways to understand and put into practice the black pill. This forum fights for its existence so as a group it needs to stick to preset patterns so it don't fade and dissolve in one thousand micro forums and discord servers. There is way WAY too much diversity under the repeating clichés. But thanks to those that feel confortable in their generic "whatever-cel" roles, postmaxxers and animecels etc, others, like me can take what they find useful and ignore what we dont. And there is people that feel identified with our group but cant stay in the forum because they just dont find it useful, and tell us about it before getting banned or asking for one.
I dont know. If you want to think and learn about the black pill, tis forum is great. But anything beyond this, literally anything, is kind of unwelcome. This forum has a lot of rejected spiritual sons tho. There are many youtube chanels that have done what ive said: took what they found useful, ignored the rest, and invent a new way to understand and put into practice the blackpill.
Also, this place is full of autism, suicidal tendencies, extreme depression and personality disorders. I think this might sound bluepilled, but most people here are not capable to give the validation that most people, even themselves, need. I think that 2 years ago there were more generous, human and kind people that actually cared for the autistic, depressed and bitter ones. Now, only the autistic ones are left. The obssesive and generalized postmaxxing proves that this community is not getting better.

Sorry for the wall of text and for my bad english. I should not write while im so drunk. Dont take me serious pls.

There's not much to go off considering everyone is quarantined in their own homes as of now

Whitepill next?
this place is full of autism, suicidal tendencies, extreme depression and personality disorders.

Thats the common pathway for a lot of other forums as well.

Last edited:
inceldom now is more about being outraged about specific news stories, so there will always be a point to the community, so long as hoes keep on monkeybranching. The basic tenets of the blackpill are very simple, and can be summed up in Eggman's rant back in 2015.

What did you expect from this forum? Incel culture died with braincels.

incel isnt a culture its a genetic status you are born with

the thread you did where you accused someone of having a gf was fucking top kek

True. The culture of humanity also has ended. Now all they have is nostalgia. We don't want the same to happen with our culture

thERe is a way to get the spark going.

Joined Dec 7, 2019

incel isnt a culture its a genetic status you are born with
People leave this forum because gReYcElS sUcK. :feelsbadman: some of them didn't fully understood the blackpill and preferred just to lurk here. Some are not that brutal and prefer to still have a bit of hope, by being active in forums like r/foreveralone.

Last edited:
Incels aren’t going away though. Our numbers will grow as foid hypergamy increases.

I feel like this is the last scene in The Lord of the Rings when Gandalf and Frodo leave Middle Earth because their work is done. We defeated the evil spawn of IT, so we should all now ascend.

Ara ara, do you have any fun forum to recommend me?
@Koruga thoughts?
Look man, I see a lot of defeatist thinking here, and although it is true that the same things are being repeated, I think this is a sign that we must continue to spread this knowledge and be able to put it into practice at IRL, otherwise everything will be impassive for that long. We need a leader and symbol in short.

Last edited:
Inel culture is the last bastion of culture because all cultures either turn to shit and die out or they get refreshed over and over again but altered slightly like the revival of doge memes and caramelldansen

Incels aren’t going away though. Our numbers will grow as foid hypergamy increases.

This

This thread just sounds like some kind of demotivational psyop, especially coming from a greycel, and JFL at treating this like its some kind of fucking party or "hobby group" - "our memes are stale", "its getting monotonous guys", wtf @Atheistsomalipirate you here for a show or something?

I never once came on this site thinking - "Man, can't wait for those fresh meme's, I'm definitely not here to be around like minded men, I'm here for the memes and its getting quite boring, we need something fresh else I'll have to leave and never come back"

You set off my paranoia when you make threads like these