Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel.co twitter account congratulating female on fucking marriage

Gotta archive this in case they delete

just fucking lol

@Fat Link what do you think?

@Master is a fucking simp lol

Even worse, only people the Twitter account owner follows or mentions can reply to her post.

All these twitter and discord "cels" are a disgrace:feelsseriously:

He is getting sex in exchange

Lol which of you forgot to log off

@TheProphetMuscle do you have access to that account.

The only way to win is not giving women what they want: attention

@Master

Why??

She's been mostly friendly towards us, which is more than can be said about almost any other woman that interacts with us on twitter.

So when I saw that she was getting married, I just wanted to congratulate her, not really much to it.

She's been mostly friendly towards us, which is more than can be said about almost any other woman that interacts with us on twitter.

So when I saw that she was getting married, I just wanted to congratulate her, not really much to it.
Damn how the great have fallen :cryfeels:. @Master our whole thing is to hate women and what you just did completely negates that fact now. The rope is very enticing

:incel:

Smh

I somewhat agree and understand your point but even though that might be true, you can never truly know why she has been friendly towards us. Was it genuine care or is it just for attention? She is a foid after all and foids love attention..

What a cuck

I'm not surprised, actually...

Shoes is not a grifter pandering to not-leftist-men for attention at all :feelsseriously:
Is not like her care for the subject of male loneliness only goes to average faggots that think they are Incel, because they haven't had sex in 4 years. Not men who are ACTUALLY fucking lonely.

I'm not surprised, actually...

Shoes is not a grifter pandering to not-leftist-men for attention at all :feelsseriously:
Is not like her care for the subject of male loneliness only goes to average faggots that think they are Incel, because they haven't had sex in 4 years. Not men who are ACTUALLY fucking lonely.

If you where congratulatig her on anything else not related to sex it would be consistent but this isn't.

I'm sure you know how bad marrige is these days and congratulating her on that is like congratulating her on having sex.

Download 3

Master is a simp dork. He keeps posting about redpill shit and ewhores. What a cuck

No. She wants to funnel you losers to her onlyfans

Simping for an attention-whoring e-thot

Cucks.IS

If you where congratulatig her on anything else not related to sex it would be consistent but this isn't.

I'm sure you know how bad marrige is these days and congratulating her on that is like congratulating her on having sex.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::yes:

Foids want ugly men dead dont forget it

Damn how the great have fallen :cryfeels:. @Master our whole thing is to hate women and what you just did completely negates that fact now. The rope is very enticing
Based at least one has senses here im never congratulateing a foid i dont need her niceness but her pussy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back