Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL (INCEL CLASSIC) "This Is What The Life Of An Incel Looks Like"

pretty offensive.
this is nothing of how an incel life looks like.

You're a rare sight.

teeheeee look at me guys im a real inkel stacies just wont talk with what is wrong?? TEEHEEEEEEE :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

FUCK THIS CLOWN WORLD

Fuck that bigger in the video surprised nobody in the telegram called him out
I think Reddit era .is had a lot more fakecels and mentalcels who jumped on the movement because it was popular but now you have only truecels and a few fakecels left.

VICE is a joke run by cucks but tbh the guy in this video did a pretty good job of explaining how most incels are not violent and why "just be yourself" is ridiculous advice. (He's unusually good looking for an incel though.)

he's too pretty for be an incel (no homo)

GARBAGE JOURNALISM

If they interviewed a real incel the incel would be locked up . This is a fakecel actor

I always go to the YouTube comments on that video and several others when I am bored. I try to argue with bluepill retards but usually it ends with no reply or something like FOUND THE INCEL :lul::lul:.

why does the media try to portray incels as average looking white men?

VICE is a joke run by cucks but tbh the guy in this video did a pretty good job of explaining how most incels are not violent and why "just be yourself" is ridiculous advice. (He's unusually good looking for an incel though.)
Bro look at how fucking pale his skin is.

I'm sure they cherrypicked him out of many currycels and ricecels

He said hes a mentalcel. I think he banged that blonde interviewer foid ngl

He has a good jawline, fucking mogger.

Mogs me to another dimension

Bro look at how fucking pale his skin is.
EC937878 6CEF 4E00 9B77 2669F20E25DF

I mean, blonde foids are the "best" ngl. They have the highest estrogene level of all women, its a scientific fact. So that makes them the most feminine.
That's not the point of the comic though.

Inkels saying "white virgin tradwife or nothing" are volcel to begin with.

That's not the point of the comic though.

Inkels saying "white virgin tradwife or nothing" are volcel to begin with.
Because they are the best. All other foids are trash. Why would you fuck a hole with a double digit count (or more)?

Why would you fuck a hole with a double digit count?
implying there are still white foids who don't have a double digit count by the time they reach 18. bluepilled af boyo

implying there are still white foids who don't have a double digit count by the time they reach 18. bluepilled af boyo
There are few. Its like hitting the lottery finding them

I always go to the YouTube comments on that video and several others when I am bored. I try to argue with bluepill retards but usually it ends with no reply or something like FOUND THE INCEL :lul::lul:.
FOUND the insul!!! :soy: :foidSoy::banhammer:

why does the media try to portray incels as average looking white men?
Because average males can't slay in 2023 and beyond. It's a fact.