Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Incel character depicted in the Korean Netflix series “Mask Girl”

WiZardThEgRaY

WiZardThEgRaY

The racist gray wizard
★★★★★
The new popular Korean Netflix series is called Mask Girl and basically it is about an ugly girl who streams herself dancing around in a mask.

Anyway the second episode features a korean incel character, and they really played up how much of a loser and pervert he is, spending all his money on sex toys and dolls and weebshit, and spending all his time masturbating to hentai and obsessing over this ugly streamer girl.

This show was supposed to attack lookism and perceptions of people, but ironically with how popular it is and how many women watch it, it will cause all women to view nerdy males and sub 6s as degenerate perverts and make them be hated further because koreans are quick to form stereotypes and shun people based on what they see in the media :lul:

952CC360 7647 4BC4 9DC2 ABDB817DBA69

Koreans are pretty retarded tbh

Interesting, I might see how long I can tolerate it for

This show was supposed to attack lookism and perceptions of people
Normies can't get it enough to write good satire about this topic. Wasn't there a shitty anime that released like a couple years ago that could be described like this too?

I won't be surprised if another truecels in this shithole country go ER for tens of thousand times

They need to Dance more Gangnam Style

The new popular Korean Netflix series is called Mask Girl and basically it is about an ugly girl who streams herself dancing around in a mask.

Anyway the second episode features a korean incel character, and they really played up how much of a loser and pervert he is, spending all his money on sex toys and dolls and weebshit, and spending all his time masturbating to hentai and obsessing over this ugly streamer girl.

This show was supposed to attack lookism and perceptions of people, but ironically with how popular it is and how many women watch it, it will cause all women to view nerdy males and sub 6s as degenerate perverts and make them be hated further because koreans are quick to form stereotypes and shun people based on what they see in the media :lul:

View attachment 858993
Lol I used to think Koreans were intelligent. They will eat anything their media shows them ? Lol if that is the case they will be super easy go exploit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back