Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Incel/Chad trait: not having tattoos or piercings

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
In the Western world having some sort of body modifications is like a symbol you're part of soyciety. Every retard has tattoos or piercings nowadays. The only two groups who tend to not have them are

1) upper-class Chads and Stacies: the kind that has lawyer parents and goes to an expensive private school/college. Not having body modifications sets them apart from the commonfolk, clear skin is their status symbol.

2) incels: ostracized from soyciety, incels never felt the need to get tattoos or piercings to fit in with normies

So not having body modifications makes you readily identifiable as either part of the very top or very bottom of soyciety.

Is this supposed to make me feel bad.

Why would i want a tattoo or piercing

Why do soys get so many tattoos?

I always wanted tattoes but everytime ı think about it logically ı realize how shitty it is.

I don't have any tattoos because of my family's religion.

Tattoos are for slaves, criminals, and savages. The fact that they're so mainstream and commonplace shows how debased as a society we've become.

I got tattoos and piercings between 16 and 20. Took the piercings off at like 21 after I realized how retarded they were. I was trying to emulate PUAs and have an interesting look lol. Wish I could get my tattoos removed. I got 3 of em.. If I can come up with the money

Tattoo ascension is real.

Your daughter brings him home. How do you greet him? - iFunny :)

to slay
I don't have any tattoos because of my family's religion.
its over for the both of us

Degenerates usually have tattoos

Attention. The idea is for people to come up to them and compliment them. It makes them feel better about themselves. Because of low self esteem. Soys need the constant validation.

"Hey, nice ink bro"

tattoo maxxing seems legit
Unfortunately, yes. Making yourself look like a savage degenerate won't guarantee ascension, but it can only improve your chances with women in this society.

Makes so much sense, also relatable to one of many reasons I don't fit into either upper class or working class worlds in a variety of ways. I was sort of shamed by this one female "friend" for not having tattoos and I said "Well, does [mutual acquaintance she used to fuck} have tattoos?" "Uh, no." Oh....................

Tattoos are for slaves, criminals, and savages. The fact that they're so mainstream and commonplace shows how debased as a society we've become.
In tribal cultures, tattoos were used to recognize your officers since people commonly went to battle with little or no clothes.
I greet him with an electromagnet, just for the lulz

Tattooed people have more sexual partners and are more mentally i'll.

Pretty funny how it went full circle and now it's edgier to not have tattoos
Tattooed people have more sexual partners and are more mentally i'll.
Only applies to foids

If you get tattoo + gymaxx you may be able to bad boy maxx. It’s what I’m trying.