Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel Bullies, IT, calls me a PEDO, LOSER and CREEP, because two girls laughed at me for being ugly.

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
The r/IncelTear subreddit accused me of "following teen girls around like a total creep, pedophile loser" even though I clearly stated that they walked past me.

And I'm fucking 17 jfl and they looked about the same age as me. I didn't state this but it doesn't matter because I literally said that I walked past them, and this NPC pulls the idea that I'm a pedo and followed them out of thin air.

This is literally cyber bullying. IT are yet again bullying another incel to try and get me to commit suicide like how they manipulated uggocel into doing so.

Screenshot 20200609 210903

Screenshot 20200609 210918

Screenshot 20200609 210936

^ response to the bottom comment: no, they call me weird because of my appearance, which should be obvious to you as I'm an INCEL. And I have every right to be angry about what happened.

Here's a normal reply but it gets downvoted of course.
Screenshot 20200609 210947

Last edited:
This subreddit breaks Reddit policy, but it will never be banned

IncelTears are so pathetic. They automatically assumed you’re some 40 year old man even though you’re 17

And you're pointing this out because?

And you're pointing this out because?
I'm used to them bullying incels but I haven't seen them do it this badly before, and to me. They literally called me a pedophile and a loser. Ik they always insult incels but never seen it this bad b4.

So overhearing people your age say something makes you a creep and pedophile :feelsclown:

They have certain expectations of what an incel might look like based on what they've seen in their bluepilled media, and like the NPCs that they are they will twist your words to push their vile agenda. IT is nothing but a cyberbullying subreddit for people with fragile egos.

So overhearing people your age say something makes you a creep and pedophile :feelsclown:
Imagine if, in real life you were to call someone a creep, weirdo, loser and a pedophile just because you walked past two girls who laughed at you because you're ugly.

@Master @mental_out @GoffSystemQB pin this thread

All men hate foids except cucks
I dont hate all women.

I just hate the specific ones who have treated me badly due to my looks.

Which happens to be the majority of them.

I'm used to them bullying incels but I haven't seen them do it this badly before, and to me. They literally called me a pedophile and a loser. Ik they always insult incels but never seen it this bad b4.
Yea, and? It's already a well known fact on here(at least i hope) that the groups of anti incels like IT or the twitter accounts are either just trolling or are so dense and stupid that even attempting to just talk to them will unironically kill off some of your IQ.

Shit I am 11 guess it’s illegal to watch other girls in the swimming pool oopsie guess I get life In prison now

You're 17 you don't belong on incels.co. Guy is also clearly hallucinating and needs to be forcefully institutionalited after that instantly put on haloperidol. It's all in your head bro :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

we need to mass report it because this is not legal falsy accusing some one of being a pedo is a real crime

Even if they would commit a genocide against us, they would be somehow protected by this degenerate society.

You're 17 you don't belong on incels.co.
Why not. I'm 18 in literally 3 months if I told you that it's likely you wouldn't say that.

I cba to have to prove that I'm not a fakecel but if u rlly don't believe me look through all my posts in ID.

But isn't the fact that I'm regularly getting stared and made fun of by strangers proof to you. With that in mind do you think with that im able to have the looks to get gf or that everything will suddenly change when I turn 20.

IT always asume the best background to invalidate and shit on incel opinions.
Sometimes we are a bunch of sad underages or 40yo pedos, neets or waggies, etc.
Fuck them, for me they are a bunch of Dr.Pizzas.

I got called a pedo by these retards for talking about teenage girls once, even when I was a teenager myself at the time. These morons don't even know what the word means, they just hate the fact that men are attracted to young women and use the word to make them look bad.

How dare you follow 17yo girls, you 17yo pedo? :soy:

As an unsuccessful man due to any number of reasons you're basically every negative thing under the sun regardless of facts, circumstances or evidence & that's all she wrote Jack.

As an unsuccessful man due to any number of reasons you're basically every negative thing under the sun regardless of facts, circumstances or evidence & that's all she wrote Jack.
For me AS A WOMAN (Im a girl btw tee hee) it always works out if you put just a little effort into it! So the fault must be on your side.

Why not. I'm 18 in literally 3 months if I told you that it's likely you wouldn't say that.

I cba to have to prove that I'm not a fakecel but if u rlly don't believe me look through all my posts in ID.

But isn't the fact that I'm regularly getting stared and made fun of by strangers proof to you. With that in mind do you think with that im able to have the looks to get gf or that everything will suddenly change when I turn 20.
It was meant ironic. You're not only ugly but also autistic

Ugly = over so it doesn't matter

Same happens to me tbh.

Woman will always find a way to blame man

IncelTears are so pathetic. They automatically assumed you’re some 40 year old man even though you’re 17
I got called a pedo by these retards for talking about teenage girls once, even when I was a teenager myself at the time. These morons don't even know what the word means, they just hate the fact that men are attracted to young women and use the word to make them look bad.
They don't know what an incel is.
All they can do is Bark at us.
Ignore them.
Imagine them as they Feral animals they are.

just breathing as an incel is a crime worthy of the death sentence for some people

Lol imagine bullying lonely ugly men with nothing to lose. Just for fun and to feel superior.
Inceltears are sick, sick people

What a creep this is why hes incel :soy:

Fuck IT. Celery IQ, pathetic NPC spastics.

in their just world fallacy we are always the aggressor, showing them that we are the victim goes against their programming and breaks their system.

Reading that thread is so cringe lmfao. They seek validation so much they'll go after what they think is the lowest hanging fruit. Pathetic.

Pedophiles are attracted to pre-pubescents. Teen girls are either undergoing puberty or have completed puberty, so how the fuck does being attracted to teen girls make you a pedophile?

These fuckrs have turnip IQ

Last edited:
>being old and ugly
>looking at underage girls

Careful with the eye-statutory-rape there you dirty pedo.

"Walking by a foid = pedo."
These people need pills to fix their retardation.

Yea, and? It's already a well known fact on here(at least i hope) that the groups of anti incels like IT or the twitter accounts are either just trolling or are so dense and stupid that even attempting to just talk to them will unironically kill off some of your IQ.
IT has its own head up its ass, not only this but attempting to debate someone is a total waste of time because it rarely ends up the other person changing its own opinion, usually they double down on what they think.