Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel brainwashed by PUA has been trying to get a date for 11 YEARS

Filthy_Reject

Filthy_Reject

Veteran
★★★★
This guy is probably the worst victim of PUA ever. This video is from 11 years ago, he still hasn't managed to get a date, he still hasn't given up as you can see in his channel. He has attempted to pick up women from all age ranges, 18-50, all races, all economic backgrounds.
And that's in fucking BRAZIL, now imagine how bad it must be for an incel in America and Europe.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6EpqU4juYKw

"Just keep trying bro, the first 11 years is just warm up"

he should be canonized here tbhtbqh

PUA is one of the biggest scams ever.

Most people over a decade ago, mostly went into relationships through mutual friends.

Fucking YIKES, the balls a man must have to approach a gaggle of women is unimaginable - either super low-inhib or very mentalcel (or a mix of both, kek).

The looks they give him are fucking BURUTAL!
I'm surprised he hasn't been arrested yet
Dario

This is what he looks like

92a932d09a582cf28597ab136648671b.jpg

He must be a masochist.
I think he's just the most delusional person ever, from what I've seen from his streams he keeps talking about "developing his game" and the only person that I've ever seem give attention to him in his videos was a homeless old woman who looked like a drug user, probably just wanted some cash

Poor guy. It must have been so brutal for him.
I am surprised he hasn't discovered the blackpill yet.

This video can inflict physical pain. Poor Dario.

This video is so cringe. It's painful to watch. What PUA scam does to a man.....

Cold approach is the worst possible method imaginable, worse than dating apps unless you're chad.

This guy must have a high degree of autism

"Just keep trying bro!:soy::redpill: It's not over bro, you just have to keep trying:soy:. It's a numbers game bro, just hold frame, be confident and never stop, you're bound to slay bro!:redpill::bluepill::soy:"

What redpill cope does to a mf.

I respect his grind

but he needs to stop coping already

PUA is one of the biggest scams ever.

Most people over a decade ago, mostly went into relationships through mutual friends.
Now most relationships are made online .

Holy fuark I remember this guy from YEARS ago, and he STILL hasn't roped?

Now most relationships are made online .
Yeah, being that there's more people to meet from online, which skews it to being more competitive.

NGL I'm mirin his will power.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back