Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel board has reached 1 million messages

Six

Six

Overlord
★★★★★
Does anyone know what the 1 millionth message was? This is a historical moment, people.

Time to party, i'll take out the soymilk

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Does anyone know what the 1 millionth message was? This is a historical moment, people.
That would be way too much work.

@SergeantIncel any way we could find out who got the millionth post dude?

@SergeantIncel any way we could find out who got the millionth post dude?
Thank you for making me remember :forcedsmile:

https://incels.is/threads/1-200-000-posts.71157

I'm pretty sure we did find the 1,000,000th post back when the whole forum reached 1 million. It's out there, somewhere.

The millionth post on the entire site was: https://incels.is/threads/religiommaxximg-pros-and-cons-debate.54146/#post-1000000 made by @Veganist . I did like an hour of autistic searching just to find that.

I don't think there's gonna be an easy way of finding the millionth subforum post because the posts are not indexed (in the URL) by that way. I will look into seeing if there's a way... this autistic numbers shit gets me going.

Congrats @Veganist !
See my post above. That was for the OVERALL site 1,000,000th post whihc happened late on June 20th. What most people are referring to here is the 1,000,000th post on the "inceldom discussion" subforum, which likely happened either today or yesterday. We can't find a way to figure out who it was at the moment.

One small step for man, one giant step for subhumankind

we will take ovER the internet inshallah

A FBI infiltrator claiming he was actually respecting the rule on the ban appeal board after sending PM to people to have dickpics with the head of Ariana Grand photoshoped on the foreskin.