Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Biological Division

• Thread starter Deleted member 24081
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24081

Self-banned
-
So the CoronaVirus is spreading pretty far and wide at this stage and I can’t help but think that it would be beneficial to spread the virus by going into nightclubs, sobriety parties and what not. Targeting areas of degeneracy with the virus will shut these places down and stop normies, Chad’s, Stacies and Beckies from engaging in disgusting hedonistic activity to the detriment of incels and other outcasts. Corona is pretty close to me according to the news and personally, should I get the virus, I will immediately enter my local nightclub after contracting the virus and will spread it amongst those who have denied me love and affection for so long.

It's near me aswell tbh, 40 minutes away from me.

It's near me aswell tbh, 40 minutes away from me.
It’s got people shitting themselves near me so they’re obviously concerned about it.

JFL thinking that the bouncer will let you in.

You'll be waiting in line for hours before you make it in (if even)
Stacy and Chad meanwhile walk right in and would be fucking at home by the time you get to the front of the line

It’s got people shitting themselves near me so they’re obviously concerned about it.
I've overheard a few people in college get paranoid about it.
Time to stop the degeneracy :feelsautistic:

JFL thinking that the bouncer will let you in.

You'll be waiting in line for hours before you make it in (if even)
Stacy and Chad meanwhile walk right in and would be fucking at home by the time you get to the front of the line
Jokes on the bouncer, I’ll give it to him too and he will be my conduit to spread the virus to stacies and Chads when they enter the club :feelshmm:

Everyone will get it anyway. It won't spare NEETs unless they live in a small town or in the countryside, which they rarely do.

But it looks like corona lowers men's fertility, and could make some even sterile. That will have a huge effect on the next generation.

Nah, u can try but Chad will still get his junk serviced even when on the hospital bed

Legit .I'll lick every person fown the sreets in the face if I had the virus . I'll spit in my hands and go into random restaurants touching peoples food.

I hope I get it asap

Jokes on the bouncer, I’ll give it to him too and he will be my conduit to spread the virus to stacies and Chads when they enter the club :feelshmm:
based as fuck (in minecraft)

Better than going ER, go corona.