Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Incel being used as an Insult.

• Thread starter Deleted member 10124
  • Start date

Do you think being called "Incel" derogatorily is Hate Speech

• Yes

Votes: 52 70.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 18.9%
  • Undecided (give reasons)

Votes: 8 10.8%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 10124

Self-banned
-
Do you think using a the term "Incel" as an Insult is "ableist" i.e insulting that person if they have a Disability.

If someone can't get sex voluntarily due to circumstances beyond their control that no one can refute than surely that "Slur" is problematic if not out right "Hate Speech" against those less physically fortunate (physical ableism) & mentally fortunate (already covered under mental health criteria).

I don't want to go down the road of limiting freedom of speech having been so for & still am for freedom of speech including hurtful & hateful slurs BUT what's good for the goose is good for the gander.

I don't give a fuck about it Tbh

Not really. Unless you’re a massive wuss, I can’t really see a word that literally defines you sometimes as a n insult.

Nothing good usually comes to male virgins... or maybe getting called an "Incel" helps further the Inceldom cause/movement, but I don't know, so I pick "undecided."

It's more like "dumb speech" because people will call you one in response to you being critical of women, even though it literally only means involuntary celibate and has nothing to do with hating women.

yes, and why shouldnt it be, tbh ive seen plenty of normies on facebook using the insult " lol shut up incel" on random commentrs just because they think they are cool when they say it but they really arent.

i hate hate hate it when I'm arguing with someone and they just call me "virgin"

It's more like "dumb speech" because people will call you one in response to you being critical of women, even though it literally only means involuntary celibate and has nothing to do with hating women.

Depends on how its spelled.

It's used as an ad homenem too tbh

Incel life is never easy, people who insult someone like that probably wish them to live a life when nobody likes you, something close to "i hope you will die" or similar.

anyone who does not agree with women is an incel in the west

(((hate speech)))

Only adding to my portfolio here that's all.

I disagree with certain points because sex is validation & a bodily & more requirement but I'm glad this has got picked up on though.

Last edited:
I call people incel all the time. Not in real life tho, not that lowinhib. It seems like normies hate nothing more than being called an incel.

Don't believe in 'hate speech'.

I like it I'm a proud incel better based incel than cuck virgin

It's hate speech, but hate speech is still free speech IMO. Just use hate speech back.

There shouldn't be any laws against just saying shit. Unless you're planning a crime or something, you should be able to say whatever you want.

Foid: "Feminism fights for men's rights too, since patriarchy oppresses also men forcing them to conform to high standards of virility"

Same foid: "Haha those inkwells are nothing but pathetic virgins who aren't able to get laid *teehee*"

Foid: "Feminism fights for men's rights too, since patriarchy oppresses also men forcing them to conform to high standards of virility"

Same foid: "Haha those inkwells are nothing but pathetic virgins who aren't able to get laid *teehee*"

So this.

meh, i can shrug it off. im more concerned when people call me 'creep'. that word makes me so sad! :(

I mean we already identified as incel didnt we lol I dont really see it as an insult

People have always used ugly and virgin as an offense, so it makes sense, besides that they think if they ridicule a certain group then they will be cool, and that they will not "accepted" in the group, but that's funny, since many incels who don't participate in our community, upon receiving the message about a "virgin serial-killer" and seeing swarm of media publications talking about the "incels" group that the killers were part of, then he realizes that he is part of that group, but in his mind his, he was thinking he couldn't get a girlfriend because he wasn't confident, he didn't have a good personality, that's where he gets mad.

The interesting thing is that how IncelTears was created, and that's how there are 300k people.

Just adding this thread to this thread.

Being called Incel is insult to me. I find it very insulting if someone tells me I'm unable to have sexual activity and can't mate because of my traits and looks. Would rather just be called a son of a bitch or soy fag.

Surely this classifies as bullying & taken into account that "Involuntary Celibate Men" are classified as a "disability" by WHO it would & should come under "Ableism".

The memes write themselves.

First I voted "yes" but I changed it to "undecided" because I don't want support the very concept of "hate speech".

Hate exists and is not a crime. If you don't let it being expressed with words it will be expressed with fists and weapons.

ive seen plenty of normies on facebook using the insult " lol shut up incel" on random commentrs just because they think they are cool when they say it but they really arent.
I like the memes I've seen floating around that point out that holes that use the word "incel" against someone who made them angry are just projecting the fact that they're aware their only value comes from between their legs. Good kek fuel.

Yes it is hate speech but I don't care.

I want to be able to say niggers and if that requires other people to be able to say incel then so be it.

Yes normtards use to insult

Whenever a foid says it you know that you've won because she has no other way to counter you

Whenever a foid says it you know that you've won because she has no other way to counter you

But yet you still do it.

It takes a view into the TL to determine whether someone is an #incel or a troll. It depends on how they look, how they behave or for what they push their little red button to show their preferences.

Notice the first prerequisite.

Last edited:
Inceldom is involuntary. Would any sane person use "rape victim" or "wheelchair bound person" as insults?

Incel is sexual harassment as far as I'm concerned because it assumes something negative about your sex life but it's ok apparently since it's used against ugly men and ugly men have fewer than zero rights in modern faggot society.

There is nothing good or bad about the word "incel". It's a word that means Involuntary Celibate. The problem with IT and 99.9999% of the population is that they think incel means "toxic,creep and misogynist" this is fucking stupid.
If you can't get sex after trying and approaching women than you are an incel. You can be the best most kind hearted person ever, doesn't matter. You are an involuntary celibate. And if a sex haver Chad acts like a creep than he's not an incel. He has had sex, hence not CELIBATE.

Is that hard to understand ITcel and normies?

It's the same as calling someone 'disabled' as an insult pretty much. There's nothing the person can do about it.

They use the word in a retarded way tbh