Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel becoming a popular insult

ArtoriasWolf

ArtoriasWolf

Undercover FBI Agent
★★★★★
With all the recent "thot Hunter" stuff going on, all these cosplay girls,camgirls, titty streamers,ect are all using the word incel to insult everyone against them. I am starting to see incel everywhere now and I am wondering how it got this popular as years ago no one knew what an incel was.

Answered your own question

It's the new leftist equivalent of "cuck", after "virgin", "neckbeard" and "manchildren".
Move along.

Answered your own question

But how did it exactly become known? I see people everywhere claiming to be incel now. This will soon be more popular than mgtow. At least more people are starting to see the bigger picture I guess.

I guess they could have come up with another word and brandished it like an insult. But what makes the word incel "right", in a sense, it's because of its meaning. It's femoids who decide to close their eyes in front of 90% of the male population, and they love to brag about a power that they're just borrowing.

Also this is what people are starting to think what an incel is:

Probably the reason why more are joining even though none are incels.

Welp. We've got a live one you guys

Feels good to be popular. At least it increases blackpill exposure.

It's just a trend. It will vanish soon.

This, the trend of calling every guy who disagrees with you an incel will disappear. Before this you were just called a virgin, last year you might be accused of being alt right.

We'll likely always be a boogeyman, but fortunately our spot in the spotlight will fade eventually.

Welp. We've got a live one you guys
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
315.jpg

Incel has been popular for a year now

Alek minassian false flag

Normies are delusional animals with massive insecurity issues. I have seen legit 2/10 ricecels hate on incels. It's all just an attempt to hide the fact that they themselves are incels. It's actually a very common form of cope to pretend you have some form of status by bashing somebody that you think is even more pathetic than you. It's sort of similar to when low IQ stormfrontcels pretend they are superior to low IQ black trash.

Insults against us type of peoples already existed, but they used to be a bit more euphemistic. Teenagers and young adults like having their own lingo that feels new, even if it's an old insult. Like people used to call 'spergs nerds.

Also in history it's never been more humiliating to be an adult male virgin, but it's also extremely prevalent now, making it a perfect insult against a particular demographic.

New remake: Revenge of the Nerds Incels

Exactly, edgy teen Chad’s calling themselves Incels is a way for teen stacy’s to be all, “Well I can be your first ;)” and then he’d be all nah nah and then she’s push on the offer and he’d act all inexperienced even tho he already lost his virginity and had sex a dozen times before

I seriously disagree with other posters saying the term will vanish, especially when the philosophy (blackpill) behind the term is solid, so is "cuck". Its like the birth of a new social non -theistic religion which will spread rapidly.

I seriously disagree with other posters saying the term will vanish, especially when the philosophy (blackpill) behind the term is solid, so is "cuck". Its like the birth of a new social non -theistic religion which will spread rapidly.
It's fascinating though that you only see these terms on the English internet.

Sooner or later some screenwriter will create a sitcom starring an incel as main character, and then normies will go around wearing t shirts with "cope or rope" written on it.

"Incel" is the new "racist", "nazi", "fascist" for SJW ,femi-whore libtards.

We must make "slut" a popular insult again