Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

‘Incel bad’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/tws42m/the_6yo_girl_whos_body_was_stored_in_an_incels/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

I’m sick of NPCS using shit like this as supposed ‘proof’ that all incels are bad.

What about couples that murder their kids? They aren’t incels, proving sexually active people kill too.

Wether someone is sexually active or not, we have no control over what someone we don’t even know exists does so fuck off with looping those types of locally undesired men in with us, I don’t even know who that dude is.

Last edited:
normies are retarded

Single moms are directly or indirectly biggest cause of child abuse, why dont they satanize single moms and foster/step dads?

They blame anyone as being an "incel" these days. It's lost it's meaning. God i can't stand these cunts.

Filicide makes up for for 5% of murders in the US. Sexhavers don’t want to touch that subject. Parents are the biggest threat to children

Funny thing is friends of the perpetrator claim he identified as asexual. He can’t be considered incel. Total piece of shit normie for milking a child’s death by using those eyecatching words. Misleading content should be a bannable offense on YouTube.
Awhile ago I saw an NPC in a YouTube comment section a dude an incel for murdering a 9 year old boy but as far as everyone knows, he didn’t talk about women at all. His murder reason was over something else, not about women.

They're just plain dumb, going to IT is bound to raise your blood temperature. Off topic but I can't believe princesskitty said that she carrys a gun just in case a guy tries to get her. Does she really think anyone will want to rape her ugly ass? Maybe if they have a bag with them to cover that face.

Yes just blame incels for murders of children, why not speak out of the billions of little fetuses your gender has murdered over the past several decades

Single moms are directly or indirectly biggest cause of child abuse, why dont they satanize single moms and foster/step dads?

This is what is frustrating about the incel community. These people are giving the word “incel” a negative association by labeling every twisted criminal as an incel. There are plenty of peaceful incels who would never harm others. I thought labeling an entire group of people due to the actions of several negative individuals was a bad thing to do! How hypocritical.

normies are retarded
A lot of people have no concept of what it’s like to think for themselves.

They think they do, but really close to 100% of their view points are whatever the mainstream narrative being pushed is and/or whatever viewpoint would help them most personally or at least whatever views they were indoctrinated with growing up.

If you’re treated horribly your whole life by everyone around you you’re likely much more inclined to question the current order of things. Some people experience a traumatic event and that can trigger an existential crisis in some folks too, it happens but yeah normies are usually retards out side of their given expertise at least.

They just blindly go along with whatever the media is shilling for at current time and then vilify anyone that doesn’t buy into it and perceives the propaganda for what it is.

Last edited:
Dude, sex having normies are the most prone to evil of them all. Not even close. Some basement rotting nerd isn’t a 1/10 of the concern as these people.

Dude, sex having normies are the most prone to evil of them all. Not even close. Some basement rotting nerd isn’t a 1/10 of the concern as these people.
You see sexually active normal fags in the news killing their OWN children.

They kill other peoples children too in some cases.
The great irony in normalfags hating incels is that. What the hell is a basement dwelling high inhib awkward virgin who plays video games all day going to do compared to sex having, (likely) drug taking degenerate normalfags.

Absolutely nothing. Sex Havers always were the much bigger threat.

They love to stereotype incels.

I've always said it, but if they really want to proof that incels are terrorists, as they claim, then they should provide evidence supporting that the percentage of incels that go on killing sprees is higher than the percentage of normalfags doing the same. But such evidence doesn't exist, normalfags can be the vilest creatures on earth and they are responsible for most of the homicides and killings in the history of humanity, and even in this day and age. Of course when one of them does it, there's no question about whether or not normalfags are dangerous creatures, that only happens when an incel does it. Anyways, normalfags are dangerous, more dangerous than incels, and if anything news reporters should start talking about "The Threat of the Normalfag".