Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incel asks out gorgeous waitress at a restaurant. Brutal.

incel-american

incel-american

Banned
-
I know this is a movie but 80% of the time I've ever "taken the initiative" it went about as well as this.

Is writer/director Charlie Kaufman an incel?

need to get on propecia asap. Fuck that shit.

His social skills match his looks. Nobody who's good-looking is this awkward, and if he were, it wouldn't have mattered anyway. The writer knows his stuff.

Fantastic movie honestly. It captures the difference personality truly does make in the difference between the two twins Nick Cage plays. Both are ugly and balding, but one copes and doesn't care and just blusters through his life. Like one of those old fat bald Arabic men you encounter that still has so much ego you wonder how, but it's from having grown up in a place/life free of the blackpill so he feels justified in his ego despite his poor looks. Versus the other twin who is neurotic and anxious and spends all day jerking off alone.

It's not that personality doesn't matter. It's just that it doesn't matter in the way women claim it does. And it's not so malleable as people like to pretend. You can't go to bed an anxious autist and wake up the next day a low inhib dark triad bad boy sociopath. It doesn't work that way anymore than you can wake up 6" taller.

Anyway, still, one of the best movies I've seen solely for the depiction of the twins and all the awkward failures like this one which feel so familiar as an ugly guy.

I’ve been through worse ngl

He doesn’t even finish asking her out before getting the look of disgust.

Fantastic movie honestly. It captures the difference personality truly does make in the difference between the two twins Nick Cage plays. Both are ugly and balding, but one copes and doesn't care and just blusters through his life. Like one of those old fat bald Arabic men you encounter that still has so much ego you wonder how, but it's from having grown up in a place/life free of the blackpill so he feels justified in his ego despite his poor looks. Versus the other twin who is neurotic and anxious and spends all day jerking off alone.

It's not that personality doesn't matter. It's just that it doesn't matter in the way women claim it does. And it's not so malleable as people like to pretend. You can't go to bed an anxious autist and wake up the next day a low inhib dark triad bad boy sociopath. It doesn't work that way anymore than you can wake up 6" taller.

Anyway, still, one of the best movies I've seen solely for the depiction of the twins and all the awkward failures like this one which feel so familiar as an ugly guy.

High IQ. I will watch this film based on your post, tbh

The brutal hair pill. One of the scariest pills.

Wow that was brutal. The very second he started to show interest in a non-customer way was the second she "eeeeew"ed him. It's over when even Nicolas Cage can't ask a foid out.
It's infuriating OP, I bet this whore never had to ask anyone out, she let her many men orbiters take all the risks and yet, she has the nerves to "eeeeeeewwwwww" them if she feels like it.
It seems she even reports to her colleague, cuz you know, he kindly started to ask her out, what kind of other disgusting things might he have done after, this guy is such a creep (read : "he isn't Chad").
Thx for the daily ragepill, it will give me energy for the whole day

I would have kidnapped her with my kind confident words :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

jfl at taking the initiative, if she doesn't take the initiative she's not attracted to your FACE and it's already over.

"Just be yourself bro"
"Just gain confidence bro"

It's interesting how the fake friendly smile she had plastered to her face, fades the moment it seems he's asking her out, she makes it clear she doesn't want to hear it, by telling him she'll get his order in a serious tone. She also mentions it to another coworker, and they both look at him with disgust. To be fair, his delivery was quite awkward along with the nerdy way he talks, however even if he had done it smoothly the response would still have been the same, although she might have just given him a crappy excuse.

These days he would be arrested for sexual harassment.

I bet that guy is a jew

I wish I did not relate to this cage so much. I wanna become low inhib god fucking reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

To that roastie:

You said no, you thought it easy, you thought it fun.
Now I found out, now your reign of terror’s done.
Incels you’ve broken, the ones you’ve left in tears.
Their hopes and dreams empower this hERo’s spear.

There’ll be no more pain, you won’t say no again.
Face a true hERo, the blade of roasties’ bane.
Our future is grim, the chance to ascend is slim.
But we don’t have sex or not based on your whims.

Howling of the wind, echoes of your sin
Sings of hopes and dreams that one day might have been.
Now I rise again, this will be your end.
You will never break my determination.

Her looksmatch roped at age 10

Notice the way she talks to him. She talked to him like he was a mentally challenged 10 year old kid. Foids put you in a "box" based on your looks and NT/non NT status. The moment he stepped put of the ugly/NT box that she put him in, she fells threatened as if he ask her if she wanted to have sex. All he did was ask if she wanted to go see some trees with him. The scene cuts before the foid manager asked him to leave, just brutal.

I think this movie was based on the directors real life.

To be fair, his delivery was quite awkward along with the nerdy way he talks, however even if he had done it smoothly the response would still have been the same, although she might have just given him a crappy excuse.
If you are ugly when growing up, you will have no confidence from society since society inherently hates ugly people. If you are attractive when growing up society will not only like you and give you confidence but buy you a house as well.. attractive people are paid more at jobs than unattractive people.

Please remove the cringe from my brain

Just look at the way she leads him on as if he is a mentally damaged child and then falls back, disgusted, when she notices he tried to establish an actual connection with her, nature is merciless.

Fuck man, the moment when her cheerful expression turns into absolute revulsion. Destroys me every time.

I can relate. I’ve had more of these types of experiences (girl was nice, so i got confident to make a move, only to deal with a personality change and brutal rejection) , than outright bitchiness from the start —— And I fucking hate it when foids do this shit. In a fucked up way, I respect an icy, bitchy Stacy more.

that foid is nowhere near “gorgeous”

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTAL

watching somehting like this give me shivers in the spine :feelsbadman:

I saw that movie on HBO about 14 years ago. I liked the movie and identified myself with the loser brother, it was over for me even back then.

This is another part of the movie i liked a lot. I know Kauffman was making fun of jewwood scripts, but i always liked that scene.

Last edited:
Gorgeous waitress? Well, this is the same guy who thought he could play Superman. :feelsohh::feelskek::feelsgah:

What a fast download!
Mkv is the best!