Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel ascends

fakecel ascends

Fake bs. Mgtow isn't incel related. How could he be mgtow & never been on a date? He must've been an incel. These clowns dont know the lingo or terms at all, but over there on reddit, it doesn't matter. What matters are cheap upvotes & cuck jokes

Fake bs. Mgtow isn't incel related. How could he be mgtow & never been on a date? He must've been an incel. These clowns dont know the lingo or terms at all, but over there on reddit, it doesn't matter. What matters are cheap upvotes & cuck jokes
I believe its a made up post yes but if he ascended then he probably had ok Looks beforehand

Why are all these former incels posting threads to IT?

And what's with all of them claiming to have got their views from the internet? I got all my views from real life experience.

Sounds to me like many of these "incels" were just very young and never tried. The fact they ascended doesn't invalidate the experiences of 30 and 40 year old men who are incels even after trying everything.

Why are all these former incels posting threads to IT?

And what's with all of them claiming to have got their views from the internet? I got all my views from real life experience.

Sounds to me like many of these "incels" were just very young and never tried. The fact they ascended doesn't invalidate the experiences of 30 and 40 year old men who are incels even after trying everything.
All these "ascending incels " are current users that just want to shit on IT as @Savage did also

All these "ascending incels " are current users that just want to shit on IT as @Savage did also
How did he shit on IT?
I don't read any sarcasm in these "ascending" threads (is there meant to be sarcasm?)