Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incel arrested after plotting to ‘slaughter’ women, feds say

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★

Article claims he went on a popular incel site but doesn’t name it. Considering how incel is used, it could literally be any edgy site. Details are still unclear, but I think he fell for a honeytrap

Brutal:feelscry:

Now he will go to jail without exacting his revenge. Literally Elliot's biggest fear.

i already made a pinned thread about it, also has court doc

it's @Oedipus

JFL at believing anything feds say, it's always safer to assume these school shooters are framed.

free my nigga
he dindu nuffin

it's @Oedipus
How did you know it was him? Did they mention his username or?

it's @Oedipus
Damn, that thread mogs mine. For some reason I searched for the news article’s title rather than the suspect’s name to see if anyone posted about this
JFL at believing anything feds say, it's always safer to assume these school shooters are framed.
Tbh. I’m surprised someone from here fell for it

Considering they don't like you sign up with Tor I wouldn't be surprised if this was a honeypot

No I looked at the court filing and put 2+2 together
How much did it cost you? I know there are fees involved for getting court documents.

Considering they don't like you sign up with Tor I wouldn't be surprised if this was a honeypot
probably is and even if it isn't. the FBI and NSA don't need Admins permission, they can easily access anyone's data nowadays without consent.

probably is and even if it isn't. the FBI and NSA don't need Admins permission, they can easily access anyone's data nowadays without consent.
Let's all get on Tails and Tor, make new accounts and plot a massive incel raid on a popular collage or something :feelshaha:

Maybe I have to stop being so radical...
Let's all get on Tails and Tor, make new accounts and plot a massive incel raid on a popular collage or something :feelshaha:
good try glownigger

What is up with whitecels?

He once talked about cat balls and thats how I knew he was a sus greycel that’s thread probably gone
$0.10 per page
I see ya take your research seriously paying for court pages

He once talked about cat balls and thats how I knew he was a sus greycel that’s thread probably gone

I see ya take your research seriously paying for court pages
sometimes it's free because i have recap

also supreme court documents are free of charge

sometimes it's free because i have recap

also supreme court documents are free of charge
Supreme Court documents being free makes people trust the court a little bit more trustworthy

Last edited:

it's @Oedipus
Can't access the topic. :dafuckfeels:

Supreme Court documents being free makes people trust the court a little bit more trustworthy

it doesn't matter i have the money to access a moderate amount of court documents every now and then, it's a fun read, i consider having PACER like a Netflix subscription but i pay-per-view instead

but it definitely should be free

Can't access the topic. :dafuckfeels:
grey

over for 2021cels
Still butthurt I called you out of being a brainlet retard almost a week ago? I didn't expect chinks to actually have feelings, sorry. Either way, that doesn't seem to be as bad as being a faggot chink that tries to suck the reddito's toes, is it?

Still butthurt I called you out of being a brainlet retard almost a week ago? I didn't expect chinks to actually have feelings, sorry. Either way, that doesn't seem to be as bad as being a faggot chink that tries to suck the reddito's toes, is it?
how autistic do you have to be to get triggered over "grey" and "2021cels"? is it your time of the month?

i was evidently referring to the time/post limits required for the private sections of the site, it was not a personal attack JFL

peak autism

how autistic do you have to be to get triggered over "grey" and "2021cels"? is it your time of the month?

i was evidently referring to the time/post limits required for the private sections of the site, it was not a personal attack JFL

peak autism
By that logic you shouldn't be defensive about getting called a chink either. Calling me autist when you behave like the typical chink with no sentience is funny either way.

By that logic you shouldn't be defensive about getting called a chink either. Calling me autist when you behave like the typical chink with no sentience is funny either way.
how was i being defensive when i merely pointed out that you were behaving irrationally

femoid trait right here

:feelswhat: how he got caught? did he say something stupid here?

scouting a college? hows that a crime? visiting a college isnt a crime. its open to everyone

theres more to the story here.
Don't be lazy, go look at the court documents yourself

femoid trait right here
First you call me autist, which is ironic for the reasons I said above and now this, just fucking lol, you are projecting at this point.You type and behave like a foid and I don't think any men would have such a faggot avi. Go get your asshole licked.

First you call me autist, which is ironic for the reasons I said above and now this, just fucking lol, you are projecting at this point.You type and behave like a foid and I don't think any men would have such a faggot avi. Go get your asshole licked.
:feelskek:

this forum is full of weeb niggers and this is a faggot avi

how did they catch him what mistake did he do?
Roommate reported him for firearms and FBI stumbled onto his ramblings. A better thread is pinned. No saging here though

I would like to state and reiterate my total nonviolence position and my hope and desire to never commit any crimes and that any of my contemporaries on this website either current or former will also not be violent or commit crimes. I have never committed any crimes for any reason at any point and I do not plan on doing so for any reason at any point. I would like to also disavow this criminal and any other criminals that I have ever come into contact with without my knowledge

Article claims he went on a popular incel site but doesn’t name it. Considering how incel is used, it could literally be any edgy site. Details are still unclear, but I think he fell for a honeytrap
Say goodbye to this website - this is exactly what they need to shut this place down. Sucks.

"Just a matter of time, I suppose" - The Comedian, Watchmen

Do mods have a plan if this site gets taken down? I doubt they will allow incels.[something else].

Say goodbye to this website - this is exactly what they need to shut this place down. Sucks.

"Just a matter of time, I suppose" - The Comedian, Watchmen

Damn, I just fucking got here too

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back