Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Incel and femcel according to Meta AI

• Thread starter EngelCallDell19
  • Start date
EngelCallDell19

EngelCallDell19

mentally broken by yukari akiyama's nonexistence
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aiArt/comments/1cb51yp/incel_and_femcel_according_to_meta_ai/

Accurate.

Incel: Overdosing on alcohol, tobacco, and drugs to cope with his miserable existence

"Femcel": Scrolling tinder for the next chad dick she is going to hop on (and get mad when he inevitably doesn't commit)

Accurate.

Incel: Overdosing on alcohol, tobacco, and drugs to cope with his miserable existence

"Femcel": Scrolling tinder for the next chad dick she is going to hop on (and get mad when he inevitably doesn't commit)
:yes: :yes: :yes: :yes: :yes:
a lot of people here think femcels are just volcels but femcels on all social media platforms admit to literally having chad bfs

mainstream society doesnt even acknowledge that most incels are POC and not white chad fakecels

Femcel: That's not even a legitimate word to me. She is chadsexual, she cannot get chad, she despises normies and ugly males, she is a voluntary celibate, entitled chad only whore.

Incel: A very undesirable, ugly, and involuntary celibate man.

If I looked anything even remotely close to that dude I would never be here.

Accurate.

That incel mogs me.

Femcel: That's not even a legitimate word to me. She is chadsexual, she cannot get chad, she despises normies and ugly males, she is a voluntary celibate, entitled chad only whore.

Incel: A very undesirable, ugly, and involuntary celibate man.
not even voluntary celibate, as they are still used up by chads