Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Incel Aktion: We need to sabotage tinder

IncelCatechumen

IncelCatechumen

Self-banned
-
The fight against tinder should be one of the main political goals for incels and non-chad guys. We need to organically organized ourselves to sabotage that incel-creating and misandrist machine. Guys makes the majority of the population on dating apps, which creates a highly artificial environment that ultimately benefits foid, as we all know. We should make campaigns to promote a Tinder (and Bumble) flight of normal guys.

Chadfishing is useful but not sufficient, there must be other ways to sabotage tinder, we need to show the depravity of all dating apps and ask non-chad guys to leave in masse that fucking platform. Which methods do you think we should use?

I´m thinking of massive bot creation programs, try to scam women on the app, and more chadfishing, but that seems insufficient. We need promote more videos that say "don´t use tinder", try to find someone on tik tok that´ll promote our message...

Last edited:
I AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS. TINDER IS PUBLIC ENEMY #1.
I also agree that it's the MEN that feed the beast-- they are the ones paying for this shit. We should be focused on getting MEN to leave moreso than women, even if it's more fun.

I think the best way to do this is Trannyfishing ngl. If there are too many men posing as women on Tinder, I think normal men will just stop using it.

Last edited:
would be nice but success about as likely as putting pua and motivational speakers and forex courses out of business

nothing we tell normal guys who use those apps can compete with the "you can do it if you try hard enough" scams, billion dollar ad spend propaganda combined with victims' desperation will always triumph

send in curry tech support battalion to crash the tinder servers

would be nice but success about as likely as putting pua and motivational speakers and forex courses out of business

nothing we tell normal guys who use those apps can compete with the "you can do it if you try hard enough" scams, billion dollar ad spend propaganda combined with victims' desperation will always triumph

I know out limitations but i still think there might be a small possibility if we get an "influencer" on our side.

I'm considered a "antisemitic hate criminal" in Texas, because I'm boycotting it.

I also agree that it's the MEN that feed the beast-- they are the ones paying for this shit. We should be focused on getting MEN to leave moreso than women, even if it's more fun.

I think the best way to do this is Trannyfishing ngl. If there are too many men posing as women on Tinder, I think normal men will just stop using it.
send in curry tech support battalion to crash the tinder servers

cant sabotage the algorithm tbh