Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill *Incel accused of Pedophilia* Everyone: “GET HIM!!!!”

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
*LGBTQia++++xyzdlcfart person accused of Pedophilia*
”*awkward whistling*”

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but if you like girls that are 12 or 13 years old you are not a pedophile. It's not like you would have sex with them, but you just like the way they dress and would have sexual thoughts about them.

*LGBTQia++++xyzdlcfart person accused of Pedophilia*
”*awkward whistling*”
"Trans kids" can castrate themselves as pre-teens with irreversible operations, but a 17-year-old is too emotionally immature to consent to sex with an 18-year-old - only a clown's world something like that would be deemed as logically coherent in the slightest.

"Trans kids" can castrate themselves as pre-teens with irreversible operations, but a 17-year-old is too emotionally immature to consent to sex with an 18-year-old - only a clown's world something like that would be deemed as logically coherent in the slightest.

Maybe an unpopular opinion, but if you like girls that are 12 or 13 years old you are not a pedophile. It's not like you would have sex with them, but you just like the way they dress and would have sexual thoughts about them.
As soon as blood starts coming out of their vag it's not pedophilia anymore.

but if you like girls that are 12 or 13 years old you are not a pedophile
technically you would fall under the Hebephilia category but normalfags don't like to use proper terminology.

People go all out on ugly pedoes

technically you would fall under the Hebephilia category but normalfags don't like to use proper terminology.
Also one reason why it's absurd to argue with them, they are so imprecise and don't care about the meaning of words when they use them, then when you say something you need to know 100% about the meaning and the etymology of the word and its ever changing definition. Complete scum only capable of using smear tactics.

When I was 12 I would fap and have sexual fantasies about classmates all day, even to the point of photoshopping their heads on naked teen bodies. And now if I'm older I'm somehow only allowed to like girls my own age? That doesn't make sense and it is not what nature intended. I still like those girls, but I would never have sex with them or groom them because I understand they don't have enough experience and autonomy to make that decision. But don't call me a pedophile because I still like fertile young girls that dress cute and try to explore their own sexuality as well. I would never harm those girls so I don't like that society would stigmatize me for sexual thoughts and feelings that are very healthy and pure.

When I was 12 I would fap and have sexual fantasies about classmates all day, even to the point of photoshopping their heads on naked teen bodies. And now if I'm older I'm somehow only allowed to like girls my own age? That doesn't make sense and it is not what nature intended. I still like those girls, but I would never have sex with them or groom them because I understand they don't have enough experience and autonomy to make that decision. But don't call me a pedophile because I still like fertile young girls that dress cute and try to explore their own sexuality as well. I would never harm those girls so I don't like that society would stigmatize me for sexual thoughts and feelings that are very healthy and pure.
Would you if it was legal? Obviously nobody would do it since it’s illegal and just not worth the jail time at all. Also they are not going to get hurt from sex JFL. Most foids already start being whores in middle school

Would you if it was legal? Obviously nobody would do it since it’s illegal and just not worth the jail time at all. Also they are not going to get hurt from sex JFL. Most foids already start being whores in middle school
It's tempting and I don't think I would hurt a girl as a result of it but I probably wouldn't take the risk, because a lot is happening at that age in terms of hormones etc. and they lack autonomy. I would consider 16 a better age. But I would have no problem with for example taking pictures of a 12 year old and fapping to them.

It's tempting and I don't think I would hurt a girl as a result of it but I probably wouldn't take the risk, because a lot is happening at that age in terms of hormones etc. and they lack autonomy. I would consider 16 a better age. But I would have no problem with for example taking pictures of a 12 year old and fapping to them.
I just wouldn’t because of legal reasons. I have seen 14 yo foids that look older than me. There is no reason to give a shit about 12 yo whores. They are already damaged goods

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

12 and 13 are still pretty young. I'd say 14 is somewhat of a cutoff, and 15-16 is acceptable.

people used to dislike it when gym teachers and priests raped young boys, ie with sandusky and catholic priests.
this still happens and yet it's ignored now because it's considered a good/neutral thing to convert young males into gays/trannies.

12 and 13 are still pretty young. I'd say 14 is somewhat of a cutoff, and 15-16 is acceptable.
AoC is 14 here in Brazil, and 12-13 can consent to someone within 5 years

But I've seen 13 year olds with 19-20 year old dudes anyway, and lots of people don't even give a shit :feelshaha:

AoC is 14 here in Brazil, and 12-13 can consent to someone within 5 years

But I've seen 13 year olds with 19-20 year old dudes anyway, and lots of people don't even give a shit :feelshaha:
If I was in brazil I wouldn't care either.

Not really an "opinion", thats just facts
whats so funny? i dont get it

Anyone who says your a pedophile for liking 16 year olds is fucking retarded considering that’s the AoC in many areas