Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Incealtears is a forum filled with low-iq women who attack incels for stating facts. They are crazy, lol

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Interestingly, a woman on inceltears posted a thread I made on this forum. To no surprise, a bunch of women were roasting me for my proposal to establish gender segregated schools. Furthermore, they failed provide logical arguments to prove me wrong. They just hurl childish, immature insults whenever an incel speaks out against them

Anyway, I recommend that none of you guys scroll through inceltears, it is a bunch of dumb posts. They are a cult of ignorant women that are reluctant to admit that people of their gender have flaws and that men are evil for wanting to find love. They claim that men don't need love or intimacy, but when they are deprived of love and Intimacy, they start to complain, lol. The women on inceltears also won't admit the fact that they have easier lives than men. Inceltears is cringe, reddit is truly a cancer on the internet.

Last edited:
IT has no credibility at all their only use is introducing me to this website

Thank you IT lurkers for helping a brocel :feelsokman:

7d44b2a9bab09f6373b1a0caec55cc80

Women in that cesspool are men
If you think that subreddit only has trannies and women over there are not “real” in the cucked sense that only men can be hateful and women are all wonderful queens who can do no wrong:feels: then you’re still bluepilled.

IT is filled with subliminally misandrist women who love emasculating men purely because again, deep down, they despise men. The men over there are mostly just teenagers exposed to western ideologies at a young age, they’ll get out of this phase eventually.

If I saw them Irl Id bitch slap them

If you think that subreddit only has trannies and women over there are not “real” in the cucked sense that only men can be hateful and women are all wonderful queens who can do no wrong:feels: then you’re still bluepilled.

IT is filled with subliminally misandrist women who love emasculating men purely because again, deep down, they despise men. The men over there are mostly just teenagers exposed to western ideologies at a young age, they’ll get out of this phase eventually.

You got it wrong. Women irl or even on other web space don't gaslight you, they call you ugly and laugh at you.

Screenshot 20230725 042349 kindlephoto 9359880

This is just how normies react to facts they don't like. You can mock and ridicule anything, there is no need for it to be incorrect. You'd benefit from learning how to insult and ridicule people also, it's been the missing tool in my box for a long time and I'm working on fixing that.

You got it wrong. Women irl or even on other web space don't gaslight you, they call you ugly and laugh at you.

View attachment 818383
The women on IT also deny that fact that their women bully and discriminate men in real life for being unattractive, they also will lie to you by saying that they don't give special treatment to good-looking/attractive men, in reality, they do treat attractive men better than guys who are a 5 or less in looks.

i see a lot of posts on IT saying that they're dating short balding men which would supposedly negate the blackpill, but i dont know how credible it is given anyone can say anything on the internet - see the viral tweets on twitter/X saying that women prefer nerdy men or short men or "medium ugly" men - i take one look at the person posting those tweets and often times they have an onlyfans link. i'm not hating on their hustle, since it is a way to gain attention and potential subs by inspiring false hope; but anyone with a functioning brain would understand that its all smoke and mirrors.

i see a lot of posts on IT saying that they're dating short balding men which would supposedly negate the blackpill, but i dont know how credible it is given anyone can say anything on the internet - see the viral tweets on twitter/X saying that women prefer nerdy men or short men or "medium ugly" men - i take one look at the person posting those tweets and often times they have an onlyfans link. i'm not hating on their hustle, since it is a way to gain attention and potential subs by inspiring false hope; but anyone with a functioning brain would understand that its all smoke and mirrors.
Playing with words and concepts is easy; bald becomes nw 3, manlet becomes 5'7.5 and the foid turns out to be barely fuckable and of course the fact she feels no lust for him but just tolerates his presence is omitted.

Playing with words and concepts is easy; bald becomes nw 3, manlet becomes 5'7.5 and the foid turns out to be barely fuckable and of course the fact she feels no lust for him but just tolerates his presence is omitted.
5'7.5 is manlet though

"manlet" especially when you discover she's 5'1" and he still towers her
its not like 5'3/160 where you are extremely fucked but its still somewhat short (15 percentile in europe)

Tell us something we don't already know jfl.

Especially this:

The women on inceltears also won't admit the fact that they have easier lives than men.
They don't have easier lives than all men, maybe chads have it easier, but they OF COURSE have easier lives than us, they live in a paralel universe full of sexual abundance, love, intimacy and conexions with other people, they aren't cut off from society, and when they're horny they can have sex with their boyfriend, go to party or search for chads and tyrones in tinder, and anyone who has such a possibility can't come to me and tell me they have it harder in life and I'm the priviledged one.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back