Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Incapable to find happiness

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I'm incapable to feel any positive emotion, I'm so dumb and devoid of happiness than whatsoever no matter how hard I cope, that feeling of sadness and hopelessness always gets me, I can't escape from that and the worst part that I will live for the rest of my life like this, unable to enjoy my life.

You need to find some good copes

Copes always fail, but either way, cope till you rope

Don't chase after happiness OP happiness is only temporary. I say you go for achievement instead because even if you die in regret, you can look at the amazing things you did. Remember, happiness is not going to do anything in the long run. I always love telling myself this when I am feeling depressed: don't do what makes you happy do what makes you holy.

I'm incapable to feel any positive emotion, I'm so dumb and devoid of happiness than whatsoever no matter how hard I cope, that feeling of sadness and hopelessness always gets me, I can't escape from that and the worst part that I will live for the rest of my life like this, unable to enjoy my life.

You can't be dumb and unhappy at the same time. Because to be unhappy, you need to think about certain things and come to the conclusion that they are unobtainable/unfortunate/untrue/etc

You're unhappy because you're NOT dumb

Sounds like you need therapy. Being incel suck balls but not feeling any positive emotions sounds like problem that can be solved by psychotherapy.

I have no magical cure nor the perfect words for you OP, all I can say is I never felt so unhappy than when I lost all confidence in myself and thought everything I would attempt or do would fail. It led me to LDAR and nothing made me more unhappy.
On the other side, doing little things I wanted, was it even reading a book or calling a parent I didn't call for long, can provide me with a little bit of happiness because I'm no longer overthinking life and all the reasons I have to hate it.

Copes are cope

That's called depression, what comes after the sinking hopelessness is persistent suicidal thoughts and urges. I reached that point last month and was forced to go to a psychologist or i was gonna seriously rope.

Now i'm on anti depressants and weekly therapy sessions which i'm hoping will make me feel better otherwise it's truly over for me.

I felt good maybe one or two times but it quickly ended

I want relief from this pain, man. I don't want to feel this pain anymore. Everything hurts so damn bad. Physical existence is a nightmare. :feelsbadman:

2e729c626d97e6bcd2f5728d0ba32c66229097a3850f5572e900d50bd1d0bd46

Does your depression peak in the morning or evening? inb4 always, don't be that edgy.

Try to cope away in the peak and be productive when you're feeling a bit better. Having a routine and the feeling of progress helps, even if it won't beat your depression and still know that you're a lost case.

In
Does your depression peak in the morning or evening? inb4 always, don't be that edgy.

Try to cope away in the peak and be productive when you're feeling a bit better. Having a routine and the feeling of progress helps, even if it won't beat your depression and still know that you're a lost case.
In the evening

Unbalanced brain chemistry. Unipolar or bipolar depression is the doubt.

In

In the evening
That sucks. It's always hard trying to fall alseep. You tried alcohol or other substances that push enorphines? Or maybe sugarmaxxing?

It could sound like a bad idea, but why won't you try to enjoy those negative feelings? Like I'm so sad but genuinely like it, it's a strong emotion. U can draw much inspiration and power from it, at least you are feeling something, without those emotions you wouldn't be able to reach happiness. But too much negativity can have bad effects on how you feel physically, can induce laziness and apathy, those are things to work on.

i feel you. i would nope the fuck out of this world if not my mom.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back