Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Incals go for girls out of their leagues, thats why they're incals!!

cucktearslol

cucktearslol

its over
-
another normie bullshit lie, everyone on this forum would pick ANY girl that isn't a landwhale. i've seen more foids with guys out of their leagues

Every word that leaves a normies mouth is BS

Cucktears=speds.

>incals
great comic book tbh
81xwWX6AMyL

They're technically right since all females are out of my sexual market value league in current year.

The acknowledgement of leagues is an admission to the black pill in itself.

You have a better chance getting a 6-7/10 then your 4/10 looksmatch tbh.

Lower tier females hate being reminded that they are lower tier by being approached by lower tier guys.

It's because some of us are so hideous that there literally is no femoid that is within our league, due to the inflation of female sexual value.

What about chads? They get literally access to every league.
In a sane word, everyone would get a foid by now or after 21.
In the bluepill "ideology" only foids can get access to sex out of their leagues, even the ugly ones.

I only want my looksmatch i dont this thats to much to ask.
Problem is my looksmatch is out there choking on chads dick.

>Looks doesn't matter

>Incels go for girls out of their leagues

[Hypocrisy]

my looksmatch dates out her league

My looksmatch got gangbanged by an army of football players at age 12.

Well... actually there are definitely fakecels here - specifically, anyone who demands a virgin.

Wrong, I'd go for a landwhale.

wrong thats foids they lust for men out of their league. i would love a plain jane stick of a woman.

yea this is a total bullshit normie meme. Sorry that I'm a 7/10 guy looks wise and a 5/10 in the height department sorry I look average does this mean I deserve a 400 pound wife? Does this mean I can only get laid if the girl is 200 lbs? Fuck that would rather fuck prostitutes. The only girl who would give me the time of day are landwhales to suck on to me because a landwhale will literally have sex with a beetlejuice tier deformed black guy. So I'm supposed to work my ass off just so I can have sex with someone who can't even take care of basic life necessities such as idk NOT BEING OBESE not DYING not being a living manifestation of nurgles pestilence?

you are actually blackpilling yourself too hard. Homo's have no problem having sex with orcs. Female orcs however won't fuck male orcs. See the problem? Female orcs even want at least a half orc. Their standards are fucked not ours. there is no man too ugly because for every extremely ugly man I will find a female uglier. I'm pretty sure that nothing is worse than western slags who are only in their 30s and they are already on dialysis machines because of their fucking obesity. Seriously these foids deserve death and I feel sorry that they made you feel this way because it's not true.

Wrong, I'd go for a landwhale.
I don’t mind chubby but if you can at least make a minimal effort to not go into the obese zone, it’d be perfect.
I’m not asking for perfection either, a small effort is just what’s needed when it’s needed

I don’t mind chubby but if you can at least make a minimal effort to not go into the obese zone, it’d be perfect.
I’m not asking for perfection either, a small effort is just what’s needed when it’s needed
This is what I'm talking about I don't care if she's kind of fat. She just shouldn't be obese especially since I'm actually fit as fuck. I gymcel and it doesn't matter because I'm still a short fuck and a hapa so the only attention I get is from woman more than 3 times the size of me and it's been this way my entire life. I've only had 2 girls in my entire life who showed interest that were normal body type and our relationships lasted either a couple weeks or a couple months and nothing ever again. God or the cruel bastard who calls himself that is just fucking with me at this point. He's forcing my hand. I mean fuck I get rejected by these chubby 6/10s 7/10s or twigs7/10s twig 6/10s etc. etc. etc. etc. It's like the only girlfriend I could possibly get is going to be mentally disabled or a county fair winning prize pig.