Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Inb4 people call me fakecel and spread this out of context screenshot

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
XyEjwkt.png

The girls that talk to me are in my PROJECT GROUP. I have to work with them. Its a class that i have 4x a week á 2h. I have to communicate with these girls. As many people know i am pretty high inhib and shy so the group members in my group know that and approach me instead.

I know 99% dont care about this story but i just wanted to make things clear before low iq fgts think i am gl.
I am a confirmed 3-4/10.

If you are able to be approached by girlsno matter the situation then you cannot claim yourself to be an incel

"Girls approached me in Uni"

The problem is you worded it so that it could easily be taken out of context.

who's that person in your profile picture? is that @knajjd :horror:

you know I was gonna let this slide since I don't really care about fakecels.me
but you are recklessly pushing it, claiming I take that outta context when you know damn well I didnt. You just can't shut it.

ok then

View attachment 22739View attachment 22740View attachment 22742
View attachment 22743

I already gave a statement to all other claimings except the one with the girl. Never mind, its been 3 years now. So why would you care about that? I might not be a truecel as you but it is a fact that i am a KHHV. So what is your point.

Well i got told by many guys that i am ugly and that i belong here and i agree on that. I am not sure but what if i just coped with the 2 girls thing? I mean without cope i already would have roped.
out here exposing niggas

Well he rated me a 3/10 and got told that also by others. I doubt that i am a fakecel.

Last edited:
As far as i can remeber you arent a 3-4 show me youre picture again private please

allblue fakecel as fuck. if that happened 3 years ago it can hapen easily again esp. if it was a girl like that

I've seen you. You're easily a 5. Being approaached by girls is already an achievement but I can understand if you're extremely shy and have high inhib. Take PUA pill.

> out of context
Cucc

You've posted your pics many times, you're not 3-4/10. Are you sure you're not homosexual? You seem to be gay for Knajjd, the other suspiciously voluntary celibate.

That would only make you more truecel...

Attention seeker lol

No, faceandlms jusr posted he screenshot here on the forum andd i dont want that people misunderstand that.
He is irrelevant even on this forum

>Done with this forum, I am gonna make an effort to become a more positive person with a good mindset

I thought you are done with this forum? Why u still here boyo