Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion In your opinion, what man qualifies as a Chad and what woman qualifies as a Stacy?

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Neither "Chad" nor "Stacy" is clearly defined on this forum.

In my opinion, Chad is someone like Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, Robert Pattinson, Jordan Barrett, and Sean O'Pry.

Stacy is someone like Adriana Lima and Jennifer Connelly in their prime.

But you apparently don't count PSL as SMV, so I would like to hear your opinion about this.

In my opinion, Chad is someone like Francisco Lachowski, David Gandy, Robert Pattinson, Jordan Barrett, and Sean O'Pry.
Henry Cavill is also one.
Also someone such as Gio Scotti.
But you apparently don't count PSL as SMV, so I would like to hear your opinion about this.
Also, what many consider "Chad" is in reality, just a Chadlite or tall HTN who has social-status halo.

Pretty much. Though, IRL, the standards are definitely a bit lower since the average person is far from a model already. Anyone who's attractive enough to clearly stand out from the crowd is a Chad or a Stacy for me.

Young Brad Pitt is the chaddest Chad that humanity has likely ever seen

For me, a Stacy would be Anne Hathway or Ana Dr Armas or Judit Guerra

stacy in modern times, just be skinny
chad in 2023, 8/10, not poor, and nt.

Just checked him out. I knew he was a Chad, but that young look he had was astonishing. He also looked good in Fight Club, and he looks good now at the age of 59. A true Chad.

Well, supermodels like Chico or O'pry are chads among chads, they are gigachads.

Just checked him out. I knew he was a Chad, but that young look he had was astonishing. He also looked good in Fight Club, and he looks good now at the age of 59. A true Chad.
You can't get any better looking than that as a guy. That's peak male beauty.

I don't really know, I'm probably the guy who butchers the meaning of the word I never really "learned" all the lingo. When I say it I'm just talking about the 10-20 best looking guys out of 1000 or 2000 people.
You can't get any better looking than that as a guy. That's peak male beauty.
Same for Dicaprio.

Maybe not, some fat Italian anon bitch thinks he's mid.

Last edited:
Well, supermodels like Chico or O'pry are chads among chads, they are gigachads.
Yes those are PSL Gods.

Genuine standard 6 PSL chads would be this.

Brad Pitt, David Laid, Jeff Seid, Johnny Depp, Tom Cruise, Dicaprio, etc

Standard Stacies would be

Gio Scotti, Kendall Jenner , Prime Selena Gomez, Meghan Fox, Madison Beer, Vanessa Hudgens

Last edited:
No but he’s def up there. There’s still young hernan drago, Hexum, Alfredo de la cruz, etc who all mog him. However prime Brad Pitt was like upper tier chad yea

I forgot to mention 25-year-old Richard Ramirez. He was a Chad in 1985.

Chad is top 20%, I disagree with the concept of Stacy. All foids can have sex and relationships on demand

chad is the winner

No, that’s the original definition of Chad
Honestly maybe you’re right I guess idk you are an oldcel. But like in like a more objective or PSL scale the top 20% would be HTNs.
but that would be very subjective
Nah no. Beauty standards are pretty objective we can accurately measures what makes someone good looking. There are some features that are universally attractive and some that aren’t.

Chad: usually 6ft+ tall, full head of hair, strong facial bones, especially jaw, good aging genes, hunter/almond eyes

Nah no. Beauty standards are pretty objective we can accurately measures what makes someone good looking. There are some features that are universally attractive and some that aren’t.
For males it is objective since all foids like the same thing but definitely not for foids. If you foidfish with a landwhale you will see Chads. Male preferences are varied

For males it is objective since all foids like the same thing but definitely not for foids. If you foidfish with a landwhale you will see Chads. Male preferences are varied
Landwhales can pull Chads but that doesn’t mean a landwhale is more attractive than a Stacy

Landwhales can pull Chads but that doesn’t mean a landwhale is more attractive than a Stacy
For you but it is subjective since there are males who like landwhales

This^. Chad might not always feel like trying hard and being his best, he might just want an easy fuck that day who is willing to do anything he wants for him in bed. He might even be a lazy fuck most of the time and go for landwhales all the time, but he still knows Stacey is more attractive.
Someone worded this a lot better than I will but I think it's a coping mechanism built into us, when we know we can't get Staceys our brain will rewire it to instead like landwhales. I remember going through this myself.

That’s just a fetish. Most humans find certain aesthetics more beautiful. Here’s the difference between a landwhale. A landwhale is able to fuck, social maxx and even onlyfans maxx. But a Stacy can get famous off her looks alone. You can observe this on tiktok for example an attractive Stacy will get millions of likes just for her face. A Stacy literally gets fame cuz of her looks. Even a standard Becky will but the Stacy will easily get more attention online at least
This^. Chad might not always feel like trying hard and being his best, he might just want an easy fuck that day who is willing to do anything he wants for him in bed. He might even be a lazy fuck most of the time and go for landwhales all the time, but he still knows Stacey is more attractive.
Yup

Chad - typical high school jock.
Stacy - Britney Spears, for example.
Although she wasn't very curvy while being young but, without doubt, she was quite beautiful.

Young britney spears

Tumblr 01cf9515cbebf86e04a3d72203980e68 09affa7a 640

450x0

What kind of question is this? It’s simple, anyone with Chad SMV. Dudes that can slay on dating apps, get intimacy on dial-up with attractive women, etc.
But you apparently don't count PSL as SMV
Because PSL is purely a measure of facial aesthetics and doesn’t take into account things like height and frame. Facial development on the level of the models you listed is rare. Even a PSL Chadlite is rare irl.

Most irl chads are closer to guys like Jon Zherka, Hasan Piker, Lowtiergod, etc. Guys with normie faces but huge height and frame

Last edited:

Forgot
Oleg Sukhoverkhov | Beautiful men faces, Gorgeous men ...
Oleg Sukhoverkhov

Most irl chads are closer to guys like Jon Zherka, Hasan Piker, Lowtiergod, etc. Guys with normie faces but huge height and frame
Hasan has a top tier face and mogs the fuck out of the other 2 u mention. He actually is chadlite level. The other 2 definitely have HTN faces like true solid HTN faces on a good frame and 6’5 height.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back